Thread: Reconsider dealing with Suprasport.com

Supramania Regular

Default Reconsider dealing with Suprasport.com

If you are thinking of doing business with suprasport.com, please reconsider.

Have had a part they sent which they put the wrong address on, which could simply be fixed by them contacting USPS to rectify...instead it was all to hard (wait time to long to speak with USPS??) and they are just now ignoring any request for an update etc.

So the part has not moved now since Dec 12th.

SupraSport

Default Re: Reconsider dealing with Suprasport.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    If you are thinking of doing business with suprasport.com, please reconsider.

Have had a part they sent which they put the wrong address on, which could simply be fixed by them contacting USPS to rectify...instead it was all to hard (wait time to long to speak with USPS??) and they are just now ignoring any request for an update etc.

So the part has not moved now since Dec 12th.
    Messages have been sent. We shipped the product to the given address in PayPal. Then after the package was in and out of Australia many times you added that we should ship to a different address. We are willing to sent all proof that you need to pick up the package, but as for changing the shipping address from a PayPal verified address that isn't possible.

SupraSport

By this tread you are making it sound like you wanted it shipped to the US. Then the address you have asked me to change shipment to is in AU. Which is completely different then anything stated on your order The address that you check boxed in PayPal (that is verified) is the address I have posted the package to. We need to go through the correct channels to get you the correct shipment.

YotaMD.com author

As a third party in the matter - who sells and ships products to customers via paypal - I'll just add that when I have customers order product I always ship to the Paypal provided address. Even if they put something in the notes on the invoice I may not catch it. The paypal address is the universally accepted shipping address for the order. If there is a shipping dispute, Paypal will verify that the seller sent the item to the address provided to Paypal.

If the customer address provided to Paypal was not the actual address the customer wanted the item shipped to, then why was that address anywhere on the order?