+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New(ish) mk3 owner in the PNW

Lurker

Default New(ish) mk3 owner in the PNW

Howdy ladies and gents. My names Kyle and I rescued my 86.5 from a neglecting owner back in April (the guy duct taped a "cold air intake" in there for starters). So this has been my new love, and the longest relationship I've been in so far! Anyways its been smooth sailing with maintenance and whatnot so far, and I've got plans for her in the works, but I figured I would try to make my first post here somewhat worthwhile instead of a question that you are all probably sick of hearing. Don't have many pictures yet, but I can tell you the custom NASCAR decals and racing stripes that weren't even done tastefully(if they could ever be tasteful) are gone, as well as the Grand Am wheels that were on it at first. Just thought I'd say I'm a proud owner of a mk3, which are kind of hard to come by in my area/county.

Cheers!

Life's too short for N/A

Default Re: New(ish) mk3 owner in the PNW

Welcome!

is sofa king
    Blog Entries

What county are you in? I know of two that are being parted out about ten blocks away.

JZwhore of JAPAN

welcome.. good to see another PNW guy around..

Welcom to SM...get some pics.
    Risen up from the ashes like that of a phoenix; given a セカンドチャンス (second chance)

Supramanian

I HAVE to see the stickers and grand am wheels lol.

Welcome to SM.
    1988 Toyota Supra 7MCT26
    2009 Toyota Camry SE

Beast

Welcome to sm

Lurker

Phew sorry about the wait guys, I've been about as busy as the amount of time it took me to get back on here. So I wasn't very photo-happy with my Nascar, I mean, Supra when I got her for obvious reasons. There will definitely be more recent pictures soon since I'm taking her down to the rod run. Unfortunately I lost all that horsepower from taking off those Jeff Gordon stickers and racing stripes.
    IMAG0317.jpg

I don't know if this guy thought it was a Honda or what, but he never should have been allowed to even change oil. My hand was in a cast when I bought her, so once I had 2 available hands, the shit I found under that hood and wiring inside the car completely boggled my brain. I could tell them all as campfire stories and keep generations entertained I swear!

I apologize for not exposing the racing stripes, but I took them off like the day after I got her haha. Anywho, I'm up here in Kitsap county, always trying to find parts for the partial restoration and motor build, so you might find me in the classifieds often!

Cheers

is sofa king
    Blog Entries

As I said I know of three supras and two Cressida getting parted out off forum. Let me know if/what you need I will pm you the guys number . We are in Skagit County

Lurker

That would be awesome man, nothing is a necessity yet, but I'd like to snag parts before they do. I'm looking mainly for a 6m crank and oil pan to get the ball rolling with the block assembly, exterior glass trim would be rad as I'm tired of looking at the cracked trim. And if one of the interiors is blue, a driver side door card would be fantastic. I appreciate it man, and I don't mind travelling at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast