+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Driving from Montreal to Calgary

i want some chicken

Default Driving from Montreal to Calgary

Actually from Connecticut to Las Vegas but i feel like driving through Canada.
    Can any of you folks reccommend places to check out or stay at along the way? Thanks
    '89 r154 targa 1jz with twin hks turbos, apexi power intake, mkiv tt injectors, driftmotion 1jz intercooler with 2.5in pipes, blitz BOV, 3-row JVTR radiator, invidia exhaust with 3" downpipe and a lot of other little goodies

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Driving from Montreal to Calgary

Well, there is Toronto. Other than that, you'll get used to never ending fields of wheat after a while.

I'm about to drive the opposite way, vancouver to connecticut. Going through canada most of the way, but will be avoiding the transcanada through the canadian shield. I've heard many people tell me its terrible, lowest speed limits around and a billion ontario police there. Will be ducking under through michigan and back up for niagra falls.

i want some chicken

hmmmmmmm neverending fields of wheat sound kinda lame :/ perhaps i should reconsider
    '89 r154 targa 1jz with twin hks turbos, apexi power intake, mkiv tt injectors, driftmotion 1jz intercooler with 2.5in pipes, blitz BOV, 3-row JVTR radiator, invidia exhaust with 3" downpipe and a lot of other little goodies

+ Reply to Thread