+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand New 7MGTE Wiring Harnesses - $999

Tweak'd Performance

Default Brand New 7MGTE Wiring Harnesses - $999

Hey everyone, over the past several years we've gotten many requests for building brand new 7MGTE wiring harnesses since Toyota discontinued them. I'm happy to announce that we can build new 7MGTE harnesses for the '91 and '92 model engines with the newer style injectors, 02 sensors, knock sensors, grey 26/16/22 configuration ECU plugs etc. If you want to retrofit an older model 7MGTE with the newer style parts then this harness will work just fine. No core harness needed for model years '91 and '92, if you are using this in an older vehicle then you will need to either supply a core harness or pay the $300 core charge. (The core harness is ONLY used for the body connectors that plug into the fusebox and dash harness, everything on the engine is brand new). Turnaround time on these is normally 2-3 days. The harnesses are priced at $999.

Reply here or email us at sales@tweakdperformance.com with any questions.

-Joshua
    Last edited by Dr Tweak; July 6th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
    -Dr Tweak, Toyota engine swap wiring expert extraordinaire
    http://www.tweakdperformance.com/

Supramania Regular

Default Re: Brand New 7MGTE Wiring Harnesses

So what price range are we talking? I need to start saving.

It's broken...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Brand New 7MGTE Wiring Harnesses

agreed, what price range Doc?
    and what about 88 harnesses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    I forgot to mention the dyno operator thought that my car had a nice swollen torque curve. Then again, they have a couple of 1JZ swaps they are working on.
    Quote Originally Posted by IJ. View Post
    A fuel leak even if small is like being a "little pregnant" sooner or later it's going to end in tears..

Tweak'd Performance

Default Re: Brand New 7MGTE Wiring Harnesses - $999

Whoops, forgot about that eh? They are currently priced at $999. If they get really popular I might be able to lower the price but as of right now that's where it's at.

As for the older model Supras, it's like I said, you need to supply a core harness for us to get the body plugs off of and then you'll need to swap to all of the newer style electronics. We COULD reuse your ECU plugs so you can use the original 7MGTE ECU with the 10/18/24 pin configuration, and we DO have the older style injector connectors, however you'd have to swap the 02 sensor and knock sensors for sure.

Supramania Regular

Joshua

Just to be sure for my 89+ grey plug I would have to send you the complete engine harness and then just switch the 02 and knock sensors over to the 91-92 style.

Also if I send you EV6 style injector pigtails with the harness would you be willing to switch those for me?
    -Jordan.
    My Personal Instagram @Built1jz and I Created a Page for all Mk3 owners @Supra_Addicts

My build thread Furious 7M owner who gave up JUST CLICK ON IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan JZ View Post
    This one wont have the infamous 'M' for malfunction, so I think he'll be just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by IJ. View Post
    Been replaced with a "J" though
    (for Jordan so it's gonna be a close thing)
    Youtube Account - Turbo habanero's youtube Channel Clicky

YotaMD.com author

Awesome! Well priced and well timed. There have been TONS of threads about new harnesses or harness repairs lately. Having recently redone a harness and knowing the work that goes into not only allocating all the parts, but also assembling, I can fully appreciate this offering. Had you posted this 9 months ago I may have been your first customer!

Post some pics of a finished product and good luck!

Tweak'd Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Habanero View Post
    Joshua

Just to be sure for my 89+ grey plug I would have to send you the complete engine harness and then just switch the 02 and knock sensors over to the 91-92 style.

Also if I send you EV6 style injector pigtails with the harness would you be willing to switch those for me?
    Yeap, not a problem, we have them here as well so we can do that for no extra charge.

And correct, you would need to send us the '89 harness and then swap the 02 sensor and the knock sensors. Bear in mind that we can supply a male mate for the new style 02 sensor plug so if you want, you can send us your OLD 3-wire 02 sensor and we will put the matching male mate on there for you, that will save you from having to buy a new 02 sensor. The knock sensors, however, you have to change.

-Joshua

Supramania Regular

Given the amount of work that goes into making even a simple harness, this is a really good deal.
    -AM3
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboonviper85 View Post
    Doesn't that still happen even with the tsrm way? I thought cussing, wrench throwing, and bleeding hands was the signs of doing it correctly?

I thought that doing it the other way just meant a little louder, little more air time for wrenches, and alot more blood!?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
    You resurrected a FIVE year old thread just to profess your slightly creepy man love for Shaeff?

Lurker

999 sounds like a great deal!!! might have to put in an order in the near future!

Lurker

what if i want the wiring modified for my aem? like sequential fuel and ignition, map sensor, ait, coil setup, q45 tps and some of the stock plugs gone? lmk i might be interested

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast