+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New! Plug Play V2 AEM for 7MGTE, 1JZ and 2JZ Using 7MGTE Harness. VVTi support!

Kaizen Motorsports

Exclamation New! Plug Play V2 AEM for 7MGTE, 1JZ and 2JZ Using 7MGTE Harness. VVTi support!

We have tested our new V2 box on several cars now and we can finally say its ready to be release. This is not a Honda box modded with a few resistors. This box has the ability to control the main relay correctly. The main relay in our cars stays on long enough after the key is turn off to park the Iddle stepper motor in the right location. With the " the Honda box" this funtion is not available. The iddle motor can stay parked in a closed position making it hard to start the car, or in a full open position that gives you really high iddle starts (kind of bad for cold engine start up) The ECU we use can also drive low and high impedance injectors with out the use of a resistor pack. something the Honda EMS can't do.

I think the best part is that we use the 7MGTE haness or your 1JZGTE harness. The harness will require a trip down to us, but at the same time we can always change your batch injectors in to sequential and clean up any critical parts of the harness for you. We can also make full new custom engine harness to work with stock engines and Factory ECU or make one to work with our V2 AEM. On 7MGTE engines we do recommend to change the igniter to the IS300 igniter and take advantage full sequential fuel injectors. We are confident that this EMS will do well as we have used it time and time again in many of our project cars. These cars have working AC and are daily drivers for many of our customers.

One thing that others dont tell you is that if you open the ECU and "mod it" it voids your waranty with AEM. WE are providing a complete package solution, with our very own serial number, model number and warranty for one year. We buy our AEM EMS from AEM direct and have them modded by the Engineer respossible for the development of the new Infinity 10 EMS by AEM and also the V2 EMS, Yes you read that right, he is the guy that most of the "industry people" seek when they need a special AEM box tailored to there needs.

Price is set at 1599.00 with free shipping. The EMS we use start of as a more expensive unit plus the parts that are added to it. There is no need for jumper harness on the 89 plus cars. For 87 and 88 cars we have another AEM EMS available if we have enough Interest.

For the first customers we will Mod and clean up your 7MGTE harness for a small charge with free shipping back to you. These and any other details I can answer via Email or PM. We are happy to offer this solution to the community, and we have many new things happening this year, including Infinty 10 support for 7MGTE, 1JZ and 2jz With or with out VVTi.
    Last edited by soapra; May 27th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

- "The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten"

Check our vendor section for 7m and JZ parts blowout and crazy projects.
    Authorized dealers for AEM, haltech, HKS, Greddy, KOYO,Tomei and many others.
    AEM EMS! Haltech! We know it better then any of our competitors. For best price please call. we buy Direct from AEM and Haltech.
    We have the experience, we make the power
    www.kaizenmotorsports.com
    (626)757-8540
    jose@kaizenmotorsports.com

Supramania Regular

Default Re: New! Plug Play V2 AEM for 7MGTE, 1JZ and 2JZ Using 7MGTE Harness. VVTi support!

That's awesome! Good to hear there are still people doing harness work and ECU stuff for the 7M, I might pick this up one day if I ever want a standalone.

Supramania Regular

Default Re: New! Plug Play V2 AEM for 7MGTE, 1JZ and 2JZ Using 7MGTE Harness. VVTi support!

Why do we have to send you the harness exactly?

Also if i wanted to use let's say stock or just some 560cc EVO 8 injectors for now would there be a problem?
    -Jordan.
    My Personal Instagram @Built1jz and I Created a Page for all Mk3 owners @Supra_Addicts

My build thread Furious 7M owner who gave up JUST CLICK ON IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan JZ View Post
    This one wont have the infamous 'M' for malfunction, so I think he'll be just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by IJ. View Post
    Been replaced with a "J" though
    (for Jordan so it's gonna be a close thing)
    Youtube Account - Turbo habanero's youtube Channel Clicky

Kaizen Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Habanero View Post
    Why do we have to send you the harness exactly?

Also if i wanted to use let's say stock or just some 560cc EVO 8 injectors for now would there be a problem?
    The injectors will be no issue at all. even if you get rid of the factory resistor pack, you can run low or high impedance with out an issue.

The Harness plugs right in to the ECU, but the pin out is different. We will repin it (so you don't have to) and at the same time we add the air temp and map sensor leads so you can just plug it in and play with it. Im trying to make it as easy and trouble free as possible for everyone. Also at the same time if your harness needs some love we can give it some lovin'...

Also if you buy the IS300 igniter/ connector, I will also rewire it for free.

- "The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten"

AEM EMS! Haltech! We know it better then any of our competitors. For best price please call. we buy Direct from AEM and Haltech.
    (626)757-8540

PenisVaginaBoob

So lets say I get this for the 7m. And I blow it up for what ever dumb reason (lol) I can simply send you the unit and harness back and you will be able to repinn it for a 2jz engine?

Kaizen Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by airhead04 View Post
    So lets say I get this for the 7m. And I blow it up for what ever dumb reason (lol) I can simply send you the unit and harness back and you will be able to repinn it for a 2jz engine?

Not so much a a re-pin, just change some of the connectors and add a sensor here and there. No more need to cut firewalls to add a bulky 2jz harness...

(626)757-8540

Yayyy a new toy for my aristo. Do I need to get extra connectors for my car? or will i have to do something else?
    V300 Aristo 2JZGTE VVT-i - 5 Speed Project Coming Soon
    Worked Done By Kaizen Motorsports

Kaizen Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Suprizim TT View Post
    Yayyy a new toy for my aristo. Do I need to get extra connectors for my car? or will i have to do something else?
    For you I will need to make a jumper harness. Mitch has that covered.

(626)757-8540

Quote Originally Posted by soapra View Post
    For you I will need to make a jumper harness. Mitch has that covered.
    Okay... I'll stop by your shop.
    V300 Aristo 2JZGTE VVT-i - 5 Speed Project Coming Soon
    Worked Done By Kaizen Motorsports

Supramania Regular

Hmmmm how's this going to work since i'm an ocean away from you....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast