+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Supra

Default New to Supra

Hows it going? I'm Chris from Colorado Springs and I just bought a 90 Supra 7MGTE. I'm pretty new to the Turbo side of the house but I've been reading up on a lot of stuff. Unfortunately I'll only be with the car for the month then have to leave back to Germany since it's my duty station. When I get to Kansas I plan on doing a build but not sure where to really start but have gotten a lot of great ideas with the information posted up on the site. I'll try to get a camera or get mine to work somehow to take some pictures of it and post them as soon as possible.

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!

Default Re: New to Supra

welcome, always nice to have another service member.

I'm getting stationed at Fort Riley. I'm in Hohenfels for another 3 months then in August I leave for Riley. I'll either tow the Supra or drive it with me but I hope to get the car finished by next summer barring any catastrophes or major set backs.

IMAG0005.jpgIMAG0006.jpgIMAG0007.jpgIMAG0008.jpg Not sure if this worked but here are some pictures of the Supra. Got a hold of it with some rubbing compound to try to get rid of the oxidation. Would love to finish but too hot today.

+ Reply to Thread