+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bored As All Hell Tell Me What You Think It Will Run Down The 1/4Mile

Supramania Regular

Default Re: Bored As All Hell Tell Me What You Think It Will Run Down The 1/4Mile

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Habanero View Post
    Yes my car has been fixed.

And that is as hot as my car gets at night jayhall
    What was the problem with the car that was causing all the smoke? Just curious.
    1988 white 7MGTE(Current) est 360 rwhp.
    1987 red supra turbo shell(Parts car)
    1983 supra 5mge(Sold)
    2013 Dodge Dart 1.4T Multiair (New DD) blue streak color with a 6 speed manual

Driftmotion DP-Driftmotion catback-CT2657 16+ PSI-Greddy profec bspec 2-AEM UEGO-Walbro400-AFPR-560cc/Lex-Driftmotion IC hardpipe-HKS SSQ-Apexi intake-KYB Excel GR2-Hankook Ventus RS3 225/60/16

In the makings, HX35 turbo setup. See how far I can push it, shooting for minimum 450 rwhp.

Supramania Regular

Default Re: Bored As All Hell Tell Me What You Think It Will Run Down The 1/4Mile

Water pump went no coolant left in the car
    -Jordan.
    My Personal Instagram @Built1jz and I Created a Page for all Mk3 owners @Supra_Addicts

My build thread Furious 7M owner who gave up JUST CLICK ON IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan JZ View Post
    This one wont have the infamous 'M' for malfunction, so I think he'll be just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by IJ. View Post
    Been replaced with a "J" though
    (for Jordan so it's gonna be a close thing)
    Youtube Account - Turbo habanero's youtube Channel Clicky

Supramania Regular

No water causing smoke? Did you check to see if you warped the head?
    1988 white 7MGTE(Current) est 360 rwhp.
    1987 red supra turbo shell(Parts car)
    1983 supra 5mge(Sold)
    2013 Dodge Dart 1.4T Multiair (New DD) blue streak color with a 6 speed manual

Driftmotion DP-Driftmotion catback-CT2657 16+ PSI-Greddy profec bspec 2-AEM UEGO-Walbro400-AFPR-560cc/Lex-Driftmotion IC hardpipe-HKS SSQ-Apexi intake-KYB Excel GR2-Hankook Ventus RS3 225/60/16

In the makings, HX35 turbo setup. See how far I can push it, shooting for minimum 450 rwhp.

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoMKII View Post
    No water causing smoke? Did you check to see if you warped the head?
    We took the head off and checked the pistons and cleaned it real well I will admit i did not take a straight edge to it and reused my ARP studs and put on a new toyota HG

Edit- Car does not smoke anymore, compression also tested well 160+. Car no longer has a missing problem
    Only thing i can see wrong is the AFR's being 10.5 under boost and that the temp runs hotter in the day then night...
    -Jordan.
    My Personal Instagram @Built1jz and I Created a Page for all Mk3 owners @Supra_Addicts

This one wont have the infamous 'M' for malfunction, so I think he'll be just fine

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM

for the amount of work it takes to change the that sensor I would probably get on it. Ive driven in sub zero temps and my car has no problem reaching 180 degrees and the fan still comes on at 195. Only time it ever runs cooler is when Im driving down hill off the throttle for an extended period of time. Like 10 minutes plus.

I was just messing with you about my guess. If you drive it right Id like to think you could dip into the high 13s

Supramania Regular

So finally going to get around to going to the track this weekend and see what i run.

As of now my car doesn't seem to have any issues other then a squeaky belt.

Pulling hard and strong holding 17psi to redline

Current Mods now are

CT26 60-1 17psi
    Apexi Power Intake
    2.5 inch intercooler pipes with Tial 50mm Knock off
    Driftmotion Intercooler kit
    CT soft line kit
    evo 8 injectors
    Lex AFM
    Apexi AVC-R EBC
    3 row Aluminum Radiator
    Full Interior No spare tire
    AEM uego 11.3 AFR Dropping to 10.8 by redline
    Khumo Esta 225/50/r16x7.5
    Walbro 255lph
    Full 3inch Exhaust with 3inch turbo elbow and high Flow cat and magna flow muffler
    MarlinCrawler Shift socket and bushing
    3.73 Diff
    Aeromotive AFPR kit form Driftmotion
    Titan Cam Gears running 10degrees Base timing
    Kyb GR2's with H&R Springs

have Hope for low 13's.
    -Jordan.

i'd say 13.4

Classifieds Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Habanero View Post
    So finally going to get around to going to the track this weekend and see what i run.

have Hope for low 13's.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylquebec View Post
    i'd say 13.4
    Sounds about right. Unless you're leaving a damned good 60' (and with those tires, I wouldn't get your hopes up TOO much), I say a 13.4 is a realistic time, given the power and gearing.

Good luck!
    -Brad
    1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster, 1984 Celica Supra P-Type, 1987 Supra Hardtop, 1989 Supra Targa
    Fast cars, loud guitars, a lot of hard work, patience, and crazy ideas. Yup, that about sums up my life.

How to live with a Supra

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by te72 View Post
    Sounds about right. Unless you're leaving a damned good 60' (and with those tires, I wouldn't get your hopes up TOO much), I say a 13.4 is a realistic time, given the power and gearing.

Good luck!
    Thanks guys

My 60ft i'm guessing at best will be around 2.0 last time i was there i got 2.1-2.2's all day on Off Brand Bald to the point i think one was starting to show wire(I found this out at the gas station on the way home they were 225/40/r18x7.5

I have a Buddy here that ran a 13.8 @ 106 in a 1jZ with a 2.3 60ft We have only ran on the street but i pull him by about 3 cars since he is Stock twins and stock Head
    -Jordan.

I am going to guess 13.2 @ 107mph but I have never been good at guessing stuff like this. Good luck
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo 5 speed-stock-spun bearing-SOLD-

1988 Toyota Supra Turbo Auto-stock-DD

1990 Toyota Supra Turbo 5 speed targa-BIC 3in DP,custom 3in through magnaflow, RC 550's, lexus AFM, walbro 255lph, Aeromotive AFPR, Hose Techniques kit, AEM UEGO wideband, HKS turbo timer, CX Racing FMIC w/2.5in hardpipes, HKS SSQV, MAFT PRO w/ speed density and boost control, and a Whole lot of frustration

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast