+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2JZ MK3 22psi vid!

Half-Naked Blond Wreslin

Default Re: 2JZ MK3 22psi vid!

Is there a build thread? It looks like your having great success with the windshield washer fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by FullNelson View Post
    Is there a build thread? It looks like your having great success with the windshield washer fluid.
    I haven't made one, but I also have been a little busy. 5 gal Windshield wiper fluid tank came in today, when I accrue some pics I will start one Have been taking some pics of the new exhaust and such. If I start one I'll let u guys know here.

Half-Naked Blond Wreslin

Quote Originally Posted by MA67SupraTurbo View Post
    I haven't made one, but I also have been a little busy. 5 gal Windshield wiper fluid tank came in today, when I accrue some pics I will start one Have been taking some pics of the new exhaust and such. If I start one I'll let u guys know here.
    Cant wait. Are you doing your own tuning too? How o you like the Stinger EMS?

Will not be doing my own tuning. I simply would like to richen the A/F a bit. Datalog shows some decent leaning due to the GT4088 and 4inch custom exhaust being added after it was tuned. This was Matt's old car. Tuned by Scottscennessey from here on SM.

EDIT: Hottscennessey
    Last edited by MA67SupraTurbo; December 27th, 2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: name correction

Supramania Regular

nice! avenged ftw!
    - Chris.

2014 Annual Philly Supra Meet - Sun, May 25th

- 91 Supra 1JZ-GTE Build Thread Check it out!!
    - 87 Supra 7M-GE to 7M-GTE Build Thread
    - 90 Supra 7M-GE - sold to supraholics

Quote Originally Posted by supra1008 View Post
    nice! avenged ftw!
    LOL, Hell yeah, RIP Rev. Just got my AEM 5 gal Methanol tank and I am building a speaker box with 1 false sub, and one functional subwoofer. The false sub will house the tank and pump, upgrading to a 220psi pump, and 350ml/min nozzles. Also getting an AEM meth pressure failsafe gauge with alarm. Once i get more pics I'll start a thread. Or sub to my channel, as a build vid will be made when all is done. thanks!

Supramania Regular

Nice work! Great setup... Car sounds like a beast.
    I also run a single 72mm 2jz at 21 psi with R154 trans. I saw your video and I think you run a 3.9 rear diff? Correct?
    ''In the end there will be only one car standing.
    Toyota Supra...simply the best""

R.I.P. Giagia (grandma)

Bullets In The Gun

Good stuff. :-) Makes me warm inside to see a new video of this Supra!

Jeff "Boost" Lee
    1989 1.5JZ-GTE, 76mm Alpine Silver Supra - Retired

1988 7M POWERED, Midnight Blue Project Auto

Godspeed, Nelson Matias | 1974 - 2008
    ::: INDIANA SUPRA CLUB ||| Find ISC on Facebook :::

Quote Originally Posted by SupraClaou View Post
    Nice work! Great setup... Car sounds like a beast.
    I also run a single 72mm 2jz at 21 psi with R154 trans. I saw your video and I think you run a 3.9 rear diff? Correct?
    I am not sure, maybe Jeff can chime in on the diff ratio. What fuel setup do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Boost Lee View Post
    Good stuff. :-) Makes me warm inside to see a new video of this Supra!
    Hey man what's up! I just bought a 250 psi recirc meth pump for better atomization, ganna tune it when the salt goes away. Still working on her, I may PM you if I have any more questions. Desperately looking for the missing rear interior. Just ganna make my own trunk floor and carpet, and n search for 2 back seat rests. Then I can mount some things. Glad you like it. I accidentally erased the only 2 vids with wheel-spin in 3rd, one was cool as it was at night and the traffic lights swayed back and forth with a green trail of light trailing it! Oh well, a 29 psi vid is coming after re-tune, and new dyno vid! Sick ass supra for sure!

82gts7mgte

I cant wait for the next video.I am also doing a 2jz na-t swap but i dont plan to run more than 15lbs of boost with my gt35r turbo.Any more power in my celica i wont go any faster when gas is applied the tires would just smoke or my drivetrain may explode the w58 can only take so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast