Well here's what I have planned as of now:
First, the problems:
1. Coolant leak from the radiator that is also causing spillage from overflow tank
2. Blown turbo oil seals and potential death of said turbo. Free-spinning of compressor wheel reduced to about 2 secs. Not good.
3. Power steering pump death whine and super leakage of steering rack. Also noticed some fluid leaking out of top of reservoir.
4. Dead torque converter and neglected a340e.
Next, the solutions:
1. Koyo Race radiator. This will require me to add transmission cooler, I will measure around to see what size cooler can fit where and how much hose is needed to plumb said cooler.
2. 57 trim CT-26 from Albert with 2.5in adapter welded onto compressor housing for my 2.5in IC piping. Also with ceramic coated hot side and polished cold side.
-insert: With the upgraded turbo, I am sure I will need electronics such as boost controller. Any help/input/advice is welcome here as electronics both scare me and go way over my head.
3. Reman PS pump from rockauto. Will have to figure out how to get AN fittings onto PS reservoir hardlines, PS pump, and my reman steering rack. All this will have to wait until install of new trans to be installed at the same time.
4. When I add the cooler, I will replace the strainer and fluids while examining what I can while I am there. After the above is said and done, saving up for built auto will recommence. Debate continues to rage on: TMS or Boostlogic or IPT. All around the same price, TMS smoothest shifting, Boostlogic is local, IPT .... well they hold up to around 500hp. TMS and BL hold up to 800.
There is much more, such as the body work going on currently. Also the suspension/brake/drivetrain upgrades I have planned. More on those later