+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kaizen Motorsports is always ahead in engine management technology and affordability!

Default Re: Kaizen Motorsports is always ahead in engine management technology and affordabil

i just finished building a mk3 supra with a 1jz twin turbo engine with a 2jz ecu and wiring. new aeromotive fuel regulator kit, 2jz water pump and stock radiator with a single fan, spec stage 3 clutch, however i had some gas in the fuel tank will waiting for the water pump to arrived, for a good 3months when the pump arrived i installed it. after everything was in and tight i went to turn on the car and it started the fuel pressure started at 40lbs then started to drop to 20 and the car sounded lean like it was chocking and shut off. im thinking is the old fuel inside the tank im going to filled it up with sonoco gas 91 octane and im putting the lucas fuel injector cleaner in it. anything that im forgetting to do let me know thanks
    ps i also noticed the temp gauge was at the highest point im thinking is a bad sensor or is this normal.

Kaizen Motorsports

Default Re: Kaizen Motorsports is always ahead in engine management technology and affordabil

Sounds like some wiring issues. Check wiring first.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm76nyc View Post
    i just finished building a mk3 supra with a 1jz twin turbo engine with a 2jz ecu and wiring. new aeromotive fuel regulator kit, 2jz water pump and stock radiator with a single fan, spec stage 3 clutch, however i had some gas in the fuel tank will waiting for the water pump to arrived, for a good 3months when the pump arrived i installed it. after everything was in and tight i went to turn on the car and it started the fuel pressure started at 40lbs then started to drop to 20 and the car sounded lean like it was chocking and shut off. im thinking is the old fuel inside the tank im going to filled it up with sonoco gas 91 octane and im putting the lucas fuel injector cleaner in it. anything that im forgetting to do let me know thanks
    ps i also noticed the temp gauge was at the highest point im thinking is a bad sensor or is this normal.

- "The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten"

Check our vendor section for 7m and JZ parts blowout and crazy projects.
    Authorized dealers for AEM, haltech, HKS, Greddy, KOYO,Tomei and many others.
    AEM EMS! Haltech! We know it better then any of our competitors. For best price please call. we buy Direct from AEM and Haltech.
    We have the experience, we make the power
    www.kaizenmotorsports.com
    (626)757-8540
    jose@kaizenmotorsports.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345