+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sethron71 Intake Manifolds, Exhaust Manifolds, and other custom parts

Authorized Vendor

Default Sethron71 Intake Manifolds, Exhaust Manifolds, and other custom parts

Hello SM,
    I am here to offer the community custom front facing intake manifolds, custom stainless exhaust manifolds, custom stainless exhausts, and custom CNC work. I have been on the forums since 2002 and building intake manifolds for roughly 6 years.

I currently sell the only fully custom long runner intake manifold for the 7M and will soon have a short and medium runner fully custom version to offer the community (within the month).

I am in an attempt to make my line fully custom and therefore require no cores saving the customer $25-$50 in shipping on their core returns to me. Not to mention that you can sell the manifolds on the forums for $20-$40! So a savings of $45-$90!

NEW Coating offered! It is a ceramic coating in chrome color. It is designed to help stop heat soak, never oxidize, clean easily, and is cheaper then polishing! All intake manifolds can be "CermaKromed" for $150.
    Here next to a normal polished piece of intercooler piping:

Here is a list of my intake manifolds for the 7M-GTE:
    CNC Fully Custom Long Runner: NO CORE Required!
    Base Price: $850
    Ceramic Chrome Coating: $150
    ISC Flange: $50
    CSI Flange: $50
    Long Stud Kit: $25

Custom -8AN Fuel Rail for standard 11mm import injectors(7M, 2JZ-GE, 2JZ-GTE):
    $200-$250
    Options:
    Single end feed-Single end return
    -6 or -8AN feeds
    Dual end feed-Single middle -6AN return

CNC Medium Runner Custom:
    Base Price: $1000
    Ceramic Chrome Coating: $150

Shipping is $65 in the USA depending on location.

In the near future I will also have a line of Custom CNCed 2J manifolds as I am in the design process at this current time!

Paypal is the my prefered payment method please add 4% on all transactions through paypal. I also except certified checks and money orders though they will have to clear prior to the products being sent out.

Thank you,
    Seth Ingham
    Last edited by sethron71; February 28th, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Authorized Vendor

Default Exhaust Pieces

Here are the exhaust manifolds and exhaust systems I offer!

Stainless Exhaust Manifolds:
    Base Price: $1100-$1400 depending on runner lengths and material choice
    Cerma-Krome (ceramic coating good to 1300* with a highshine finish): $200

Shipping is $70-$100 in the USA Depending on location.

Stainless Exhausts:
    Price: $900-$1400 depends on materials

Exhausts are only going to be built custom in shop on each car so no shipping.

Welds:

Thanks,
    Seth Ingham
    Last edited by sethron71; February 28th, 2012 at 05:54 PM.

Authorized Vendor

Default Re: Sethron71 Intake Manifolds, Exhaust Manifolds, and other custom parts

New products!

2JZ-GE CNCed Fully Custom Long Runner: NO CORE Required!
    Base Price: $875
    Fuel Rail: $150
    Ceramic Coated Chrome: $150

New Compound Turbo Setup for my car!

More Pictures to come!

Thanks,
    Seth Ingham
    Last edited by sethron71; February 28th, 2012 at 05:57 PM.

Authorized Vendor

Default Re: Sethron71 Intake Manifolds, Exhaust Manifolds, and other custom parts

Reseved for new products!

Thanks,
    Seth Ingham

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us

Just curious, have you got any dyno graph comparisons showing the difference between short and long runner manifolds? My stock manifold has a wicked torque peak at 5000rpm, that often causes 2nd gear wheel spin. Assuming that a ported, cammed, and OS valve head would make my engine a tire roaster, is it better to go short runner to aim for a flatter torque curve to avoid peaky wheelspin on the street on a 500-600hp build?

P.S. I've seen the manifold you sold to Grimjack, very nice workmanship!
    Last edited by tekdeus; August 28th, 2009 at 08:26 AM.

Don't blame ebay cheapass

Those are all pure sex. I'm particularly impressed with the cncd long runner intake. Beautiful workmanship my friend!

Addicted to boost...
    Blog Entries

Wow. Count on my business when I can afford it! This stuff is gorgeous!

Targa '88 7M-GTE w/R154

The bad engine is out and the good engine is in, many thanks to Shaeff. Still need to do some minor repairs, replace the entire suspension, and do a lot of clean-up, but she's running!

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeIS
    I'm not really driving my car I just kinda sit in it and pretend like vrooom vrooooom vroooooooooooooooom clank grind knock knock knock knock damn.

Wow, excellent craftsmanship. I've looked at pricing and your definately on the lower end as far as intake manifolds. Yours look a lot better too. You can look forward to my business in the future right now im in the middle of an expensive head gasket repair.

T-virus infected

Hands off to you my friend! Beautiful work!

Wouldn't mind you welding me up some Aluminum IC pipes!

"Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life."
    Resident Jelly Bean
    1993 1JZ SC300
    1994 6766

Authorized Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by tekdeus View Post
    Just curious, have you got any dyno graph comparisons showing the difference between short and long runner manifolds? My stock manifold has a wicked torque peak at 5000rpm, that often causes 2nd gear wheel spin. Assuming that a ported, cammed, and OS valve head would make my engine a tire roaster, is it better to go short runner to aim for a flatter torque curve to avoid peaky wheelspin on the street on a 500-600hp build?

P.S. I've seen the manifold you sold to Grimjack, very nice workmanship!
    Hey Brad,
    I do not have any dyno graphs of the difference. The catch to what you are trying to achieve with a car with wicked spool is that going to a FFIM cuts your IC piping in half AKA much faster spool! lol So there are 2 ways to go about it. I large plenum short or medium runner depending on if you want to keep the A/C paired with 3" IC piping. This will give you a large volume to fill thus delaying the onset of boost as well as making it hit a bit less hard to help with wheel spin. Essentially it will move your powerband curve up a bit thus giving your car a bit more time to to gain traction and giving you a bit more topend. Also with that setup you will be able to flow 800+rwhp without any changes to the IC piping and intake! Also you might want to go with a 3.25" to 3.5" TB.

Thanks guys!
    Seth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast