+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 398 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: San antonio

Lurker

Default Re: San antonio

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. supra View Post
    I checked it out pretty cool, but has to be very expensive,and lots of custom parts. looks like he makes a bunch of parts himself. he can weld his ass off. That is a nice fuel cell. So are you in on the get together?
    Sick ass engine. Depends on what day you plan on the get together. I work graveyard shift you know how that can be very tiring. I always get tired. I work as dorm staff. Why you got three supras? what you plan to do with them? Make money off parts?

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    why dont you 2jz your car. It would be alot cheaper
    Don't you think? You are probably right about it. I will need to do my research about 2j2 in mk3. I like to keep american version of 7m-gte. Should I say 7m-gTTe?

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Valverde View Post
    Sick ass engine. Depends on what day you plan on the get together. I work graveyard shift you know how that can be very tiring. I always get tired. I work as dorm staff. Why you got three supras? what you plan to do with them? Make money off parts?
    How does a friday or saturday sound? We are still just kicking the idea around.
    1st one had a bhg. So instead of fixing it I bought a 1jz swaped supra. and parted out the other. Fixing to pick up a 87 turbo 5 speed tt for $500 on saturday, but if my bother in law wants it its his. It needs to be put back together. If it starts it will be a damn good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valverde View Post
    Don't you think? You are probably right about it. I will need to do my research about 2j2 in mk3. I like to keep american version of 7m-gte. Should I say 7m-gTTe?
    If you want to keep the 7m just have someone build up the 7m gte with mhg pistons rods ect..... Thats what san supra is doing. It will be a lot cheaper and easier the 7mgtte you were talking about or the 2jzgte swap.

7m powered

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. supra View Post
    How does a friday or saturday sound? We are still just kicking the idea around.
    1st one had a bhg. So instead of fixing it I bought a 1jz swaped supra. and parted out the other. Fixing to pick up a 87 turbo 5 speed tt for $500 on saturday, but if my bother in law wants it its his. It needs to be put back together. If it starts it will be a damn good deal.

If you want to keep the 7m just have someone build up the 7m gte with mhg pistons rods ect..... Thats what san supra is doing. It will be a lot cheaper and easier the 7mgtte you were talking about or the 2jzgte swap.
    hey im down for the meet but i blew my brake light fuse so i wont be able to take my car.

I came from SA but now I live in Pearland just south of H-town. Good luck with your ride. Bring it to the other guys hard.....

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by edrew View Post
    I came from SA but now I live in Pearland just south of H-town. Good luck with your ride. Bring it to the other guys hard.....
    Damn thats a nice car!

Any other guys from San Antonio want to get together? Anyone anyone.....

Supramania Regular

u know im down.
    yall can look at pix of my car!

i will be rollin in my 85 22re pickup with a swangin exhaust(there's nothing but header bolts holding it on)

we could all discuss november and see what we can do to get everyone there. Im willing to lend a hand after im done with my marathon build.

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by san supra View Post
    u know im down.
    yall can look at pix of my car!

i will be rollin in my 85 22re pickup with a swangin exhaust(there's nothing but header bolts holding it on)

we could all discuss november and see what we can do to get everyone there. Im willing to lend a hand after im done with my marathon build.
    Yeah thats cool bring your scrap book. LOL

When do you think you'll be done?

Where should we meet? any ideas?

So far we've got you, me, taco, rps, and satx88supra. The last one there is my brother in law.Y'all guys add him to your friends. He ended up keeping that 88 that we picked up last week for $500. We took it home put it together and she stated right up. I sent an invite to Suprapowaz!(2). He said his car has been down for years. But I told him he's still invite. so Thats a possible 6th. Valverde might come out. he works nights and might not be able to make it.

Supramania Regular

im trying to think of places that are in the middle of everyone(im thinkin NW side?) and a place that has an inside outside area.

chachos 410/Perrin Beitel
    or a park, mac arthur park 410/Harry Wurzbach Rd
    shit we should just go float down the comal and enjoy the .5in of rain we got.lol
    any others?
    Last edited by san supra; August 20th, 2009 at 11:31 PM.

7m powered

Quote Originally Posted by san supra View Post

im trying to think of places that are in the middle of everyone(im thinkin NW side?) and a place that has an inside outside area.

chachos 410/Perrin Beitel
    or a park, mac arthur park 410/Harry Wurzbach Rd
    shit we should just go float down the comal and enjoy the .5in of rain we got.lol
    any others?
    i would make suggestions but i have only lived here for 2 months

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 398 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast