+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 400 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: San antonio

7m powered

Default San antonio

any fellow supra owners in S.A.? just curious.

Supramania Regular

Default Re: San antonio

Whats up? I'm from San Antonio/San Marcos (1jzgte). The only guys I know from S.A. are rockpapersword (1jzgte) and san supra (7mgte). I saw in a Thread that you need a back window. Which one? I Have another supra (white) that I am parting out. I am also going to buy a 3rd This friday. LMK

Lurker

I'm from San Antonio, too.
    I live in Northwest area near The Shops at La Cantera mall.
    I drive 1986.5 Toyota Supra 7m-ge. Im looking for motor swap upgrade from 7m-ge to 7m-gte with twin turbo.

Supramania Regular

i live by northstar mall. im in the middle of my car build/upgrade.

7m powered

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. supra View Post
    Whats up? I'm from San Antonio/San Marcos (1jzgte). The only guys I know from S.A. are rockpapersword (1jzgte) and san supra (7mgte). I saw in a Thread that you need a back window. Which one? I Have another supra (white) that I am parting out. I am also going to buy a 3rd This friday. LMK
    Well ill be honest this is my first project car and im still learning how to do shit. Im looking to get the whole rear hatch with glass and all because i think that would be easier than cutting out the glass. But im glad to hear a couple of you guys are here in san antonio.

7m powered

You guys probably wont see me driving around too much. i think i blew out some fuses and my interor lights and break lights dont work and i dont have a rear window but im glad their are some of you guys here. I live on the north side off of east evans road by 281.

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Valverde View Post
    I'm from San Antonio, too.
    I live in Northwest area near The Shops at La Cantera mall.
    I drive 1986.5 Toyota Supra 7m-ge. Im looking for motor swap upgrade from 7m-ge to 7m-gte with twin turbo.
    Me and a couple of guys from S.A. want to have a little get together you in?

I've never heard of anyone doing a twin turbo 7m-gte. Do you mean the 1jz-gte thats a twin turbo?

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. supra View Post
    Me and a couple of guys from S.A. want to have a little get together you in?

I've never heard of anyone doing a twin turbo 7m-gte. Do you mean the 1jz-gte thats a twin turbo?
    7m-gte with twin turbo. It is doable. Need to have a custom build intake manifold and there is a twin turbo manifold for 7m-gte at e-bay.$$$ Here is a picture of 7m-gte with twin turbo
    His name is Yannis440. I think he is a member of Supramania. I don't know him but i stumbled into his picture when I googled 7m-gte with twin turbo.

Supramania Regular

7m-gte with twin turbo. It is doable. Need to have a custom build intake manifold and there is a twin turbo manifold for 7m-gte at e-bay.$$$ Here is a picture of 7m-gte with twin turbo
    His name is Yannis440. I think he is a member of Supramania. I don't know him but i stumbled into his picture when I googled 7m-gte with twin turbo.
    I checked it out pretty cool, but has to be very expensive,and lots of custom parts. looks like he makes a bunch of parts himself. he can weld his ass off. That is a nice fuel cell. So are you in on the get together?

7m powered

why dont you 2jz your car. It would be alot cheaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 400 123451151101 ... LastLast