Blog Comments

I want your wing.
    sooo nice. so much carbon!
    I want to go to the strip BUT I believe a road coarse would be a lot of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by T701jz
    Have you fitted that fenders yet? I see Mobes has some issues with his fenders and lucky he ordered a FRP instead of CF.
    I have not, I am using my car as a daily, so pulling the fenders off is kinda out of the question at the moment. I kinda always figured fitment was going to be a bit of a chore on any aftermarket body panel, and I've enlisted the help of a guy who does body work and paint for his living, so I'm not terribly concerned with it, I'm sure he'll figure it out alright.
    Have you fitted that fenders yet? I see Mobes has some issues with his fenders and lucky he ordered a FRP instead of CF.
    Ahh... well, considering the condition of most older Corvettes' bodies, I would think FRP products would do just fine in the long run.
    Except lightness isn't what i'm after - just fenders that don't rot away!
    Quote Originally Posted by emission
    Sick!
    Healthy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandavi
    Love that Regulus!
    Thanks man, I think it's all gonna work pretty well together in the end. Gonna modify the side skirts a bit to flow better overall, but I'm rather excited. Just need the hood now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai
    Mmmmm.....i do love the S2 stuff - although...would be nice to have a manufacturer make the fenders out of aluminium...repro ones...but lighter :/
    Kai, carbon fiber is about as light as you're going to get on a street car man. I weighed them at work, the wide fenders are only 4.2 lbs a piece! I don't have a stock one off a car to weigh for comparison, but they're a steel panel, I wouldn't be surprised to see if they're more than 20 lbs each stock.
    Sick!
    Love that Regulus!
    Mmmmm.....i do love the S2 stuff - although...would be nice to have a manufacturer make the fenders out of aluminium...repro ones...but lighter :/
    Oh, and just because I can, the world's most awesome Supra-themed car bed.

Big X-files fan here. While you lose the "underground" feel after season 4, you gain much better cinematography and dialogue. David Duchovney finally settles into his role as Mulder in Season Five, and at the same time you get the first film which furthers the mythology. Seasons 6 and 7 are without a doubt my favorites and in that order. This show was very ground breaking in many ways, and proved there was a market for slightly abstract, but intellegent drama on weekly tv. The only thing I've found that came close to it previously was the original Twilight Zone which was way ahead of its time.
    Skeet skeet skeet.
    May have misinterpreted your comment Mario. There's a reason X-files was never on SCI-FI (I refuse to pronounce it "siffee"), they have a tendency to attract the stupidest movies/shows on there...

Serious though, was a good show, although I recommend watching it in sequence. Otherwise, it can be a bit confusing if you watch it out of order. Gotta say Kai, a bit jealous of BBC's way of airing shows, without ads. That's so much better that way... As for the show declining in quality after season 4, I'll have to update this after I get that far. We're about halfway through #3 right now.
    It was one of the only shows they'd let us watch at school, when it aired in the UK originally, i was at boarding school, and you had to be in your rooms by 9/9:30 at night, lights out at 10. X-Files was at 9pm, and lasted until 9:45 without any ad breaks (was on BBC2), and those that wanted to watch it were allowed to stay up late and watch it in the lounge. I kinda miss it, but from what i understand, the later seasons were a bit crap compared to the first 4.
    LOL, I think you misinterpreted my comment, I was saying I can't get into "scary" shows, because I just end up laughing my ass off. Most of the time the acting is B rated and just garbage. The SyFy channel has basically become B rated shit movies/shows because of it.
    No worries dude. It's not really a scary show, at least not for grownups. My girlfriend has a really healthy imagination haha... If you like Bones I'm sure you could get into X-Files pretty easily.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Links monetized by VigLink