View RSS Feed

Somebody tell the ricers that useless wings are for penguins...

1. Soon...

by , July 1st, 2013 at 08:06 PM (Somebody tell the ricers that useless wings are for penguins...)
    ...that is all.

-Brad
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting the track itch again...

by , January 12th, 2012 at 12:46 PM (Somebody tell the ricers that useless wings are for penguins...)
    Lately I've found that I've been pressing the gas pedal more than I probably should... I REALLY need to visit a track sooner than later. It's just a shame to have a car like this and not really be able to play with it's capabilities in a controlled environment, and the nearest track is well over a 3 hour one way trip.

When I hit that lotto, I'm going to build a drag strip (for the majority of the locals), and a real track (for those of us who like using all three pedals) for the handful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some new pictures, or "what I've been collecting for a year or so now..."

by , December 10th, 2011 at 01:42 PM (Somebody tell the ricers that useless wings are for penguins...)
    Figure I've been teasing you guys with ideas of what I have piled away in the "car parts" room (yes, I have a room for nothing but car parts), so... here's some pictures!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anyone else remember watching The X-Files?

by , July 29th, 2011 at 02:23 PM (Somebody tell the ricers that useless wings are for penguins...)
    Been watching this show again (used to watch it on Fox back when Friday night TV was relevant, and TNT pre-SpikeTV) with my old lady, and we're both rather enjoying it. Catch a lot more of the running jokes if you watch it in order. Good way to kill an hour before bedtime, although certain episodes scare certain people haha...

Anyway, I recommend it quite a bit. It's not entirely relevant to today's world, but it's held up quite nicely.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. By the power of Gray-skull...

by , July 22nd, 2011 at 12:41 PM (Somebody tell the ricers that useless wings are for penguins...)
    I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET AT MY NEW HOME!

That is all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Links monetized by VigLink