PDA

View Full Version : Can someone snap some ECU photos for me?

GrimJack
April 27th, 2005, 01:35 AM
I need a couple pics of the early model turbo ECU area for the MAFT install guide I am writing up.

So, anyone who has an early model ECU and happens to have the glovebox out, could you get me a photo or two with the IGT wire marked, kindof like what I have done here with the later model ECU?

http://idriders.com/temp/maft/locate%20IGT.jpg

While you are at it, I could really use a pic of the HAC sensor that is supposed to be hiding behind the glovebox as well. I only have a late model ECU, so it's rather tough for me to get these photos. :)

Thanks in advance, folks!

NATAN666
April 27th, 2005, 02:34 AM
DAMNIT.. i would becuase i dont even have a dash and mines an 88... but i dont have a digi camera... i think ill for sure go and buy one tomorrow so i can document the restoration...

87_7MGTE
April 27th, 2005, 10:32 AM
ill take some pics when i get home (around 5)

GrimJack
April 28th, 2005, 12:31 AM
It's past 5 - where are my pics??? ;)

Just kidding... mostly.

madseacow
April 28th, 2005, 12:32 AM
I also could use a pic of the HAC, any wire diagram for that while were at it?

lagged
April 28th, 2005, 04:31 AM
i just so happen to be extremely lazy and i havent secured my computer or reinstalled my glovebox yet. lemme go to class and when i get back ill snap some pics. im using i think an 88 year computer to be specific, any how its pre 89, and yes my HAC is dangling there for all to see as well.

87_7MGTE
April 28th, 2005, 10:21 AM
well crap, my roomate installed all of the electronics (he did a GE->GTE swap) so now I have nothing :( Sorry I lied.

MA717MGTE
April 28th, 2005, 10:54 AM
wish i had a camera id show ya.. :( that i will have to buy on this payday comming up!

NATAN666
April 28th, 2005, 11:36 AM
hey grim, i know i said id buy a digicam yesterday but you know how that goes (i say alot of shit haha). I MAY buy one today and if i do i promise the FIRST picture i take will be of teh ECU and HAC sensor... whats the hac sensor look like? is it connected to the ecu and closeby?

GrimJack
April 28th, 2005, 12:13 PM
I'm not entirely certain, as I've never seen one. I think it's a plug in module that has a grey wire on it, behind the glove box. Take pictures of everything back there and we are sure to get it. :)

NATAN666
April 29th, 2005, 01:57 AM
http://user.dccnet.com/natan/mkiii/hac.jpg

ill take a pic of the ecu wire tomorrow as im tired and dont feel like unscrewing the ecu... yes im that fuckin lazy,

suprra_girl
May 1st, 2005, 01:57 AM
omg still no pic of hac LOL

http://www.supra.co.nz/personal/toys1.jpg
see a little silver bracket screwed to the bottom of the glovebox thingy... inbetween my wideband wiring you can see the little box

natan... no fair you beat me to it lol

NATAN666
May 1st, 2005, 02:08 AM
haha i still need to get around to taking that ecu pic....

GrimJack
May 1st, 2005, 09:16 PM
Actually, Natan got me a pic one post above yours, Suze. Thanks folks!

All I need now is a pic of that IGT wire off the ECU...

Idealsupra
May 2nd, 2005, 01:55 AM
Actually, Natan got me a pic one post above yours, Suze. Thanks folks!

All I need now is a pic of that IGT wire off the ECU...

grim if you dont have one by tomorrow night ill take one since i have two 88 parts cars that are basically all taken apart ;)