You should not be surprised at the extreme corruption of the left

Nick M

Established 1994
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I told you so. They are not mistaken and wrong. They know they are wrong. I am glad Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh finally acknowledge this fact. I didn't consider they take additional flanking maneuvers besides hijacking academics. It does make sense. They don't believe in the private sector, and are incapable of earning an income. So going to the FBI and CIA do actually make sense.

Here is a reminder.

Page - God Trump is loathsome human.
Strzok – Yet he many win.
Strzok – Good for Hillary.
Page – It is.
Strzok – Would he be a worse president than Cruz?
Page –Trump?, yes I think so
Strzok – I’m not sure.
Strzok – Omg he’s an idiot.
Page – He’s awful
Strzok – America will get what the voting public deserves.
Page – That’s what I’m afraid of.
---
Strzok – God Hillary should win. 100,000,000-0.
Page – I know
Page – Also did you hear him make a comment about the size of his d**k earlier? This man cannot be president.
Strzok – Yes I did. In relation to this size of his hand. All the “Lil Marco” blah blah blah
Strzok – Ok I may vote for Trump.
Page – What? Poor Kasich. He’s the only sensible man up there.
Strzok – He was pretty much calling for death for Snowden. I’m a single-issue voter. ;) Espionage Machine Party
Strzok - Exacty re Kasich. And he has ZERO appeal

Page – Hi. Just leaving my meeting now. How we make law in this country is offensive and irresponsible.
Strzok – I know it is. Its why I LOATHE congress. Can’t wait to hear the story.

The short story just isn't short. Mrs Clinton committed felonies in breaking the espionage act. The purpose of the private email server is to hide the crimes of the Clinton Foundation. In order to stop Trump, they exonerated her. And in doing so, committed felonies themselves. And they concocted the Russian Collusion story. Which is ironic, because Clinton campaign cash was paid to a foreigner to go to the Russians to write a political hit piece on Trump. In other words, she colluded with Russia to influence the election. This is why Guilliani said this won't fade away, it is going to blow up in their face. They even fabricated a FISA application and submitted it.

And one last text, also from 2016.

Strzok-Went well, best we could have expected. Other than [REDACTED] quote, the White House is running this.

He and the others are just the soldiers for former President Obama and Mrs Clinton, the criminals. Send him back to Africa, or Indonesia, or wherever his citizenship is. You can't really tell they lie so much. If we believe his books "Dreams of my Father", he is Indonesian by naturalization. And a communist nazi muslim fuck.