WI Supra owners.

Sil

Evil Empire
2 month old thread, but why not chime in. Milw suburbs, btw Supra of Doom if thats your plate I've definitely seen your car around a couple of times.

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
Hey Ive got two mkiii's. 87 turbo= mint condition, 86.5 N/A= In many pieces. Ceadarburg WI!!!!!!!! 10 min north of milwaukee::bhg::

Sil

Evil Empire
Hey Ive got two mkiii's. 87 turbo= mint condition, 86.5 N/A= In many pieces. Ceadarburg WI!!!!!!!! 10 min north of milwaukee::bhg::
I'm in Mequon, got an 87 turbo in not so mint condition that I'm getting set mechanically, body stuff comes later. What color is your car, I may have seen it.

supra90mkiii

Authorized Seller
My 90 supra is silver with rx7 fd wheels. I may have seen a couple of you guys up around hwy 100 when i've occasionally gone up there.

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
I have a 87 turbo, 5 speed, hardtop with a sunroof. and its silver. Ive got a 86.5 n/a parts car. if theres anything you need pm me.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Authorized Seller
Contributor
2 month old thread, but why not chime in. Milw suburbs, btw Supra of Doom if thats your plate I've definitely seen your car around a couple of times.
Yep it's my plate. Where have you seen me?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Really? Is your car Burgandy? If so I saw yours as well parked on the side of some corp building. I worked on Enterprise Dr for awhile.

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
How does the first IMPORT WARS at greatlakes dragaway sound? That would be awesome if we can get a couple of MK3s there.

Sil

Evil Empire
Really? Is your car Burgandy? If so I saw yours as well parked on the side of some corp building. I worked on Enterprise Dr for awhile.
Mine is Burgundy but I didn't get mine up until the beginning of January 08, anyways got the beast running again today after putting my new 550's in.

Import Wars would be interesting, when is the first event this year?

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
I was at most of them last year. Good old dragracing fun! this will be the first year that im running my car :burnout:

boosted88

Authorized Seller
hey i meet you today, I have the blue 88 turbo. Great lakes sounds like a good idea.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yep nice meeting you. I'm sure will have stuff arranged for some spring / summer meets.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Hey, if any of you local guys want, I have a 89+ black front bumper with a turbo a duct hole pre-cut ( It's actually an ab-flug hole, but they are the same size, only diff is were the holes are cut for mounting, but u can make new ones np ). $100 picked up. even got some 89+ turn signals, jdm. 40picked up.

Sil

Evil Empire
Damnit so tempting, but I gotta cut back on spending with this car. I'll let you know when i decide to paint my car if you still got em.

Sil

Evil Empire
Any other ideas besides Import Warz, not too keen on the idea of gathering at a place with so many other Honda's and other rice mobiles roaming around.

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
I agree!!! Imports Wars is fun, but its too much honda action! how does a spring time meet sound? Towards the end of March, or early April? depending on the awesome WI weather. Or a Road America track day? Not sure if they do that or the Price:nono:

illmatic357

in me soarer rip my mk3
Authorized Seller
shit my car is done and i am selling my audi but i dont know what to buy i was thinking a down payment on maybe a 94 na supra ( cant even afforid a tt) or another soarer but 1 things for sure

I AM SICK OF THIS MOTHER FUCK!N SNOW IN THIS MOTHER FUCK!N STATE