Where are the people from Texas?

san supra

Authorized Seller
Heh, you feel lonely?!? I'm in Texarkana, there are two mk3s in town. I own one, and my friend has the other(that hasn't run in 4 years). I'd like to attend meets, but most of them are halfway across texas.
holy crap i just looked up where you live. I forgot about that part of texas. :icon_razz

wizeguy707

Authorized Seller
holy crap i just looked up where you live. I forgot about that part of texas. :icon_razz
Lol, that's because it's almost Arkansas!!! I refer to it as the sink hole. Texarkana is the center point of traveling between Dallas, Austin, Houston, Shreveport, Little Rock, and Oklahoma City....thus the sinkhole! Oh well, maybe one day I'll get away from here. I make regular runs to dallas, but that's about it other then major vacations(1 a year).

frontierguy25

Authorized Seller
Are any of you guys going to TX2K10? We will have drag racing for MK3's! I'll be there running for sure!!!

dfwsupras.com

supramk3speed

Authorized Seller
When? Where? I know its in Houston, but thats it. I also couldn't find a website, but i did check quite a long while ago..

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Authorized Seller
north fort worth area here and i agree on the meet issue i posted up info about having a meet on saturday's check it out and my supra is almost finished as well