What's your favorite car other than the supra?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
My wife and I went to the World of Wheels this afternoon and saw soooo many beautiful cars. Hard to believe that so many classic cars live around me when all I see are trucks mustangs and camaro's. Sometime I even see 4x4 camaros.
As for me, my favorite car other than my supra would probably be a Grand National, 56 Chevrolet, 67 Chevelle SS, '70 C10, or a number of newer supercars. I can't really name just one. I took some pictures of some cars at the show and thought I'd post some up. Let me know what cars you find sexy, attractive, or maybe one out of your budget, but gives you a reason to get up and go to work every day. I work every day thinking one day before I retire I might can afford a ten year old GTR. Once I get my second daughter out of college, I may just go buy me one.
Here are a few pictures I took.

Reactions: sinistar_xx

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I have plenty more pictures I took, but don't want to overload the interwebs. Let me know what car you would love to own if money was no object.

sinistar_xx

Authorized Seller
This list is by no means complete, but here's what other forums I'm be joining if I suddenly had more budget and garage space: First gen RX7, Datsun Z (up to 280ZX, but including the Z32), and an early NSX.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
David, so if money was no object, you'd buy a lot of ass in gold panties...…….lol

Reactions: debrucer

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I see what looks like a white supra, a silver Porsche and a ford fusion...…….jk, I know it's not a fusion. I can't tell, maybe a Maserati or a AMG. What is it?

• Haha

finaltable

Grue
Authorized Seller
I have to go with an early NSX with pop-up headlights. Something I have learned over the years is that fun cars can get very expensive to maintain if you want to drive them a long time. Although I could afford a brand new luxury car buying one faces either a future of expensive repair bills or buying a new car. Both the Supra and NSX routinely turn 150K+ miles with minimal repairs. At the end of the day these are still both the product of companies that focused on quality across their entire lineup.