What's The Best Lie A Stripper Ever Told You?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
Don't worrie I am not drunk, your cute, but that bitch on the stage is a bitch and that bithc over there has no taste, will you buy me a drink ?

best part she was cute and she sat on my lap for like well over an hour free lap dance as well durling that time when cool soungs were on, wail every one paided for lap dances

WIN

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
Don't worrie I am not drunk, your cute, but that bitch on the stage is a bitch and that bithc over there has no taste, will you buy me a drink ?

best part she was cute and she sat on my lap for like well over an hour free lap dance as well durling that time when cool soungs were on, wail every one paided for lap dances

WIN

empera

<B>Authorized Vendor</B>
Authorized Seller
Contributor
LOL

how about whats the best lie you've told a stripper? :)

SupraPieces

Authorized Seller
Actually, I am always straight up with them and they are usually the same with me... Never really got a lot of stories. Actually got a lap dance from this one chick in PA that was very cool and funny. She told me about her kids and then did a headstand in my lap and did a split then she got back down and told a joke. Most of them are very funny and cool...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
"I'm 34", in reply to my asking how old she was. Taboo question for a woman? I dunno, but when you're naked, I figure anything's worth asking. :p

They tend to be cool people outside of work if you happen to know them. They're people too...

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
I remember a story that happend to a baddie that was at this really slizzy club. The striper was playing with her self and she went to whip her fingers out her twat and my buddie got some juice form her fringers in his eye

2 dasy later he had craps in his eye

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Clint

AzSupras.com
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Her "For $200 Ill let you fuck me" Me "whatstss yodufgur nubmbier" her "*** *** ****" me "okatisuy 45498 489454 8455588" me "I goooootss iiiiitttttt, iiiiii happppypen tooooo bee stayyifing intee hee hoteelll nexxt dooor" her "call me at midnight" my best man "Did you get a good look at her?" me " iiittss okaay mannn, I kneeew the whoooolle tiiimee sheee was LIEING!"

Sorry, I had to make it authentic as I can because I was extremely intoxicated.... :)

Last edited:

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Authorized Seller
best lie ever from a stripper...

"my god father is the commandant of the marine corps (General general james t 'combat" conway at the time) and i go to his house all the time"
being a marine, and looking at her, and thinking how much crock can really be thought up.. ohh, i was out in twentynine palms if you wanted to know, if you dont know where that is... look it up.. lol

clutch

Authorized Seller
So these are some good lies that these strippers tell you! Glad your not falling into the traps. It is getting you set up for when you get to travel to places like South Korea or Taiwan. Any place around these areas where they bring in the Philipino women. Some of you may know them as Juicy's. Now these women really know how to lie and get what they want. lol

namkiii

Authorized Seller
i dont really have lies i tell them or do i care what they say to me. but one time i did have a stripper swallow my 00 gauge right out of my ear when she bite my ear. made the club owner buy me new gauges.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
^Sadly, that probably wasn't the grossest thing she's swallowed... :nono:

SupraPieces

Authorized Seller
Best lie... I have three kids and a deadbeat husband who won't pay his child support... As it turns out, that lie pays better than "I'm doing this to pay for college"

mnracer550

Authorized Seller
best lie told to a stripper- me and a few of my buddies always take my bmw to this little hole in the wall club close to our college town and get all dressed up before we go, we are all 20-22 and convince all the girls there we are high end salesmen who sell auto party to dealers. they always end up coming out to the car and drink with us. they did ask why were were drinkin ron diaz though ($8 a bottle) lol.

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
"You make me feel so special."

Damn right you're special. You're the only woman I know who can pick up a dollar bill with her cooch.

Yes, I throw dollar bills. Nothing more, nothing less. If there was a 50 cent bill, damn right I'd use it.

suprakidd

Authorized Seller
hahai actually went to the "strip club" last sunday the 29th of april. i got a couple dances from the same stripper. and i talked to her trying to get a "hook up". she was cool and said she could get me free passes. basically free cover. but.. when i got said free passes they were expired -___- two years ago.. the expiration date is 12/31/10.. LOL!

i remembered her "stripper name" so im going to try and use them next time. then not even get a dance from her.. MUAHAHA!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
hahai actually went to the "strip club" last sunday the 29th of april. i got a couple dances from the same stripper. and i talked to her trying to get a "hook up". she was cool and said she could get me free passes. basically free cover. but.. when i got said free passes they were expired -___- two years ago.. the expiration date is 12/31/10.. LOL!

i remembered her "stripper name" so im going to try and use them next time. then not even get a dance from her.. MUAHAHA!
Sounds like something my ex would have done, what did she look like?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Ahh... ABCO. That place was kinda fun, good music... sounds close enough to her, but I haven't seen her in like 7 years, so who knows.