What did you do to your supra today? Pics

drogon

Authorized Seller
Are you running the factory ecu? If I remember right, the fuel pump will not kick on if you turn the key to the acc position only. Double check the tsrm but if you jumper E1+Tc on the diagnosis block you should hear the fuel pump kick on. Unless it's wired in differently than the factory pump

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Figured it out. We checked the tsrm to jumper the fuel pump is fP to B1 and the pump ran so fuel was out. Checked for codes yest had 14 and 24 looked them up and 24 must've been from forgetting to hookup the afm. Checked the coil pack con, igniter and cps all fine. But I remembered tugging on the coil pack on accident when messing with the piping and viola here laid the problem. Car would crank sometimes turn on then turn off.
now onto soldering. Hopefully this is all to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Mounted the Nitrous assembly, with mechanical and electrical sensors.

Installed fuel rail end and TwinsTurbo throttle cable bracket. Waiting on more fittings and parts...

Bit dirty, eh?

atmperformance

Authorized Seller
Stock springs on new koni's and mk4 wheels. I enjoy my right height but haven't driven it yet, I kicked a bolt somewhere in the flooded back yard that i need for my rear toe arm so it sits till i find a replacement
http://imgur.com/SleqFP0

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Authorized Seller
Painted my calipers red and my rotors black. Looks much better than faded red calipers and rusted rotors.
I also stopped by my friends house to help him with his 240 strut bar. He also won the 80eighty gtr giveaway car.

ERA

Authorized Seller
Painted my calipers red and my rotors black. Looks much better than faded red calipers and rusted rotors.
I also stopped by my friends house to help him with his 240 strut bar. He also won the 80eighty gtr giveaway car.

Nice brakes! And wait..What?? Your friend won an R32 GT-R??

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Authorized Seller
Thanks man, much better than that surface rust color for sure!

He did, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of winagtr.com or 80eighty dream car giveaway but he won their first giveaway car by buying a 25$ t-shirt from their website!

They just gave away a wide body twice turbo supra bolt by 2jzmotosports and are currently giving away a 92' Acura NSX

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Removed the A/C condenser, then decided to just remove the mechanical power steering pump too...

Lots of free room. I am installing a Toyota MRS electric power steering pump, and I found a nice place for it. Reusing all the Driftmotion stainless braided line kit for the standard JZ power steering upgrade.

BTW, this is the little device that will interpret the JDM R-154 Toyota speed sensor into a signal the pump can interpret, so I can vary and calibrate the speed of the power steering while stopped and at speed.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
BTW, this is the little device that will interpret the JDM R-154 Toyota speed sensor into a signal the pump can interpret, so I can vary and calibrate the speed of the power steering while stopped and at speed.
More info? Who sells that?

Janch

Authorized Seller
My MPG is terrrrrrrible - around 12-14 in city. Engine is rebuilt so only thing to change is O2 sensor. Ordering that for my supra :)

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Authorized Seller
Put a little wax on to make her shine with the nice weather we had today. Turned out much better than I was expecting

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Authorized Seller
Contributor
That's a very clean pretty car, sir. Weather has been good for cleaning and driving. Hopefully soon I'll get the Supra back out.

2.5" 45 degree welded on, 2.75" intercooler pipe connected, bunch of pie cuts welded, and connected to the old Greddy 3 row intercooler. Tested nitrous solenoids with nitrous :)

rhs

Authorized Seller
Ended up taking it in to the shop for axle and pinion seal replacement. Only got charged $200. Worth it to me since it would have taken me forever. For once the car is mostly in solid shape.

zonian91

Authorized Seller
Anybody got a good detailed vacuum diagram of 1987 Supra 7M-GE?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Authorized Seller
Started making my new wiring harness to the emu. Should be much smaller and will be taking out a lot of wires that aren't needed

Janch

Authorized Seller
Ive never seen one in my country as well. it is kinda rare but i dont know why would you use it other than - you have a show queen with nice paint and you want to drive from A-B without damaging it.

I dont really like the looks of this bra for supra.

George_Bonilla

Authorized Seller
Ive never seen one in my country as well. it is kinda rare but i dont know why would you use it other than - you have a show queen with nice paint and you want to drive from A-B without damaging it.

I dont really like the looks of this bra for supra.
I definitely don't have a show queen and I don't like the looks of it either. My mind went straight to sale value [emoji23]

Mk3SupraSaiyan

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Authorized Seller
My windshield shade came in so I threw It on since I'm building a harness and my car is just sitting out in the sun

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Guess what's in the bag? I was cleaning out my garage when I found the supra's bra/front/nose cover.

Mk3SupraSaiyan
My 89 supra came with one, it was cool on the car but i didn't like it plus it actually traps dirt and salt and do more harm than good so i took it off. Still have it tho LOL

George_Bonilla

Authorized Seller
My 89 supra came with one, it was cool on the car but i didn't like it plus it actually traps dirt and salt and do more harm than good so i took it off. Still have it tho LOL
Well that's counterproductive lol. Do you have any pictures with it on? Haha I might keep mine as well, just to say I have it.

Mk3SupraSaiyan

George_Bonilla

Authorized Seller
Did some engine bay cleaning. Removed the cruise control assembly and the stock boost pressure sensor. Put all the wiring back into the fender. Cleared out more space than I thought.

Mk3SupraSaiyan

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Authorized Seller
Added a fuel pump relay. Didn't accomplish much on the supra today
uploadfromtaptalk1455337837257.jpg

mOUs3y

Authorized Seller
Tried to put glue on my TEMS button cuz it started to peel a little and ended up messing it up more haha.