What a dead hole!

knight202

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
ya if you could that would be sweet, its the last big item i need to complete the car. Looks like Shiz without a rear hatch carpet lol. If you come across any parts cars let me know for sure!!

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just picked up a complete grey interior, minus bits I don't need (wheel, carpet, seats, a few misc). Ordering new carpet this week. So if anyone wants burgundy interior parts cheap, PM me. I even have a working burgundy retracting hatch shade!

knight202

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
nice! I seen some ogopogo run information on celicasupra. Check it out.

Ive got a hit on 3 parts cars which i may be able to get for cheap and depending on quality. strip them and scrap them for cash if the chassis sucks. I just dont really know if i need to have 3 parts cars in the drive way lol. But you have to do what you have to do. Does anyone know if cars going to a scrap yard for cash need to have wheels on them? I was thinking i may be able to show up with a bare chassis on a trailer and let there picker pickup the car off the trailer?

Chris,

VanSupra

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Dave, you're gonna have to invite me along one of these times, i'll find the bitch!..lol..

Chris, Guys that have steel decks with a winch on their trucks will take a car without wheels.

:)

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
I think it gets cross posted there, but you'd need to check whatever their 'official' forum is to get early notice, I suspect.

TobyCat

Authorized Seller
what are you driving these days, Don?

unrelated question: my car is really rough to start when it's cold. Stutters for ~10 seconds like it's about to die, then fires up no prob. Cold start injector?