Weirdest place you had sex!!!

Satan

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Never thought I'd have this one...

Road head in Supra... While it's on jackstands in the garage.

ttsupra2503

6'8 BC Giant
Authorized Seller
I did it in my car that was parked in an empty changing room that was just built at my old workplace with my ex girlfriend.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Authorized Seller
Contributor
My weirdest place would have be in the back seat of a rental car parked in front of a random persons house. And I gotta throw this in cuz its a supra site, first time I drove the supra into town I got frisky with a girl I met about an hour and a half ago parked by the capital building. A very busy street and sidewalk lol. I Miss those titties.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

leezymk3

Authorized Seller
Engine bay of my old civic,it was prettie cool,cuz my girl can hold on to a lot of thing

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Never thought I'd have this one...

Road head in Supra... While it's on jackstands in the garage.
I should try that one sometime. Car is a bit too stiff (see what I did there? :naughty: ) of a ride to really consider it while moving. :p

My weirdest place would have be in the back seat of a rental car parked in front of a random persons house. And I gotta throw this in cuz its a supra site, first time I drove the supra into town I got frisky with a girl I met about an hour and a half ago parked by the capital building. A very busy street and sidewalk lol. I Miss those titties.
You know what they say about the internet, pics or it didn't happen...

thenderson2011

Authorized Seller
Well, I don't know if it counts as a place, but I have had sex with 4 different girls, while DRIVING. down the highway. Full speed. In a 5 speed F150. It's pretty exciting, not gonna lie lol

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Well, I don't know if it counts as a place, but I have had sex with 4 different girls, while DRIVING. down the highway. Full speed. In a 5 speed F150. It's pretty exciting, not gonna lie lol
Full on sex on a highway. It just sounds exciting haha

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Under my Porsche 914 while it was on jackstands in my neighbords garage lol. Fucked in the woods once too, and have banged in my gfs Honda back and front seat lol

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Pictures of what? Where I was parked or the tits?
Eh, whatever you have man. ;)

At the same time? (Clerks reference in case you didnt' catch it...)

Seriously though, if that isn't a case of a future Darwin award in the making... :p

bluebullet89

Authorized Seller
On our luvsac, with her bro and Sister in law on the couch right next to us. Was a little difficult to kinda hide it under the blanket but pretty sure we succeeded and they didnt know. haha

BrettMRC

Authorized Seller
In the back of a Citroen AX, or in a broken green house in Guernsey :D

ianstaley

Authorized Seller
On top of a camper van in South Africa under the stars, she made me lye back and she did all the work, she just sat on it and worked it with her c**t, she just look deep into my eye's and I just let it all go. Ah old memories at 61 that's all I have these days.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Hey if it wasn't weird I wouldn't have posted it:D
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you were with a girlfriend, and not a relative. I think that's what is causing the confusion and creepy vibes here. ;)

suprunner

Authorized Seller
In a gross hostel in Kauai. Hot. Humid. Sticky. The hostel. The only thing separating us from some mousey tourist gals, was a sheet and a fishing net.

aixgelo78

Authorized Seller
A little late on the thread, but my "baby momma" liked doing it on her parent's bed.... I didn't care, but thought it was a bit weird.