Weirdest place you had sex!!!

Green7mgte

Authorized Seller
Front porch. middle of the day summer. while her parents were on the other side of the house doing lawn work!

or how about
her living room couch. after i finished i realized her dads door was opened and had a clean view of the whole act. (if he wasent passed the hell out)

85?

600hpFTW
kids park late at night, and on the baskeball court and it was her idea to do it. She said if I made a shot I could get whatever I wanted so after I made the shot i was getting head in the middle of the court. The kids park was right there so I suggested and she said why not, I felt bad later on but not now.

bmoss85

<B>Permanently Banned Scammer</B>
When my wife was still in high school I used to go pick her up on her brake when she was at work and go to the middle school near here work and do it in the parking lot in one of our cars.

eraezer

Authorized Seller
In a cemetery in central Stockholm (sweden).
We had just been thrown out from a club due to our...touching and so on inside... when came out we tried searching for an unlocked door to any building but everything was closed so we ended up on clara cemetery which is a small one and people use it for a shortcut so we stopped while people were passing.
The next day I found a lot of big splinters on my knees.

san supra

Authorized Seller
under a bridge by the zoo (sexy?)
neighbors back porch (full moon)
river with people there (i hope she flushed it out after)

stingyaj

Authorized Seller
In the back of a funeral home during an actual funeral. The onlyh thing blockin us and them were five slats of wood includin mine haha. Wow the days...

Moy

It's broken...
Authorized Seller
back of my mom's minivan at a drive in (outdoor) movie theater with the tailgate open and people walking buy

NTRA08

TWINKY
Authorized Seller
She drives me crazy. Another time was in the HEB guys restroom. I don't know what to do sometimes.

UT93sc300

Authorized Seller
Two odd places other than the car, bed and floor:

On a mountain overlooking a lake. Nature sex....interesting. Bugs are a bitch.
On an air hockey table.

destrux

Authorized Seller
On a large bees nest. I'm not joking. Didn't know it till afterward... we heard this weird muffled buzzing the next morning when we woke up. It was coming from under our sleeping bag. Not good... well... the bees nest.

IrishRon

Authorized Seller
Where to start.... In an Arby's restaurant, in the Atlantic ocean, Gulf of Mexico, mountain road overlook, lake michigan, lake superior, lake huron, in a pickup truck bed (no cover) going down I75, in the backseat of my turbo t-bird while my friend and his girlfriend was driving also going down I75.

Bluechulappa

Authorized Seller
Not exactly sex but I got a hand job while i was driving and my best friend and his gf were in the back seat....

Satan

Authorized Seller
Contributor
^^On Florida Spring Break trip, 1st class section (they let U start drinkin' way-before take-off). 1988/1989 (I think).

stolensupra

Gotta spray to play!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
3way tie:
I lost my virginity at 16 on a picnic table at the elementary school I went to when I was a kid.
Top bunk of my ex girl's dorm bed while her lesbian roomie and her girlfriend had sex below us. (Regret that I never tried to integrate it all)
Outdoor couch in the middle of a heinous summer rain.

MA67SupraTurbo

Authorized Seller
Did the park thing but was in the slide funnel and dark, one time in the woods of a park where trailers walk, I seen a guy look at me and continue walkin(i wasn't on the trail), did the supra but it was in the back seat so room was awkward....so....
Probably on the 3rd floor of my high school, it was the CPR class room, so it was a place that was sparingly used. The girl was my middle school sweetheart, iirc it was during lunch because time was not of the essence. I'll never again have that fun.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
Authorized Seller
Anybody in the mile high club? I had my initiation on the flight back from Dallas to Seattle.
I don't know about anyone else but the whole experience of flying pisses me off so bad, the lines the security, the waiting, Sweaty seats, the recycled air and disgusting food and people don't inspire much while on the plane. Not to mention the smell in the bathroom. Only sick Fuck's want it in a plane.

Surprised to hear so many people using their Supra's to get action, Perhaps because it's just so easy for me I wouldn't allow passion in my Supra. Supra's are reserved for reason only.

I was in a cab. That was the weirdest.

hulakatt

Authorized Seller
let's see...
back and front seats of 2 civics
hood of an accord
back porch
front yard during a thunder storm
in the woods off the trails at North Park
couch in my office ( i work in a church and yes, it was during a service)

I did find another couple, drunk out of their minds, screwing on the hood of my old accord downtown one night. They thought it was their car.

clutch

Authorized Seller
Seen this thread so I thougt I would throw mine in there. I was with a girl and her father just happen to own a morgue and we did some sneaking around and got into the casket display room so it was in a casket for one of mine. And over here they do what is called dogging so if any of you head this way and just want to have sex with random people check out the websites they will tell you where to meet up at to have random sex. so keep that in mind. It is great!!!!!!!!!!

airhead04

Authorized Seller
Seen this thread so I thougt I would throw mine in there. I was with a girl and her father just happen to own a morgue and we did some sneaking around and got into the casket display room so it was in a casket for one of mine. And over here they do what is called dogging so if any of you head this way and just want to have sex with random people check out the websites they will tell you where to meet up at to have random sex. so keep that in mind. It is great!!!!!!!!!!
They made a movie about dogging. It's quite interesting. And quite funny too.

clutch

Authorized Seller
It is interesting plus on the upside no names so that makes it better. lol. The downside is a suggestion of a pocket full of johnies because you dont want to go away not knowing a name of who you got it from.

Localboy_tim

Authorized Seller
in the back of a jeep cherokee on a trip with her mom sleeping in the middle row seats and her brother driving and sister up front.

LunaVyohr

Classhole
Authorized Seller
I can name a few. I lost my virginity in the back of my Grand Cherokee to a girl I had known for about three hours.

I've done it in an open field.

I've gotten a blow job in a cemetery.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Authorized Seller
greatest one ive had yet still to date.. highschool graduation at the memorial coliseum.. that was such a great day

turbo87targa

Authorized Seller
Mile high club? I live in Colorado springs, elevation 5700-8000ft. We are premium members lol

On a bench about 10ft off a nature trail...it was dark though