vaccum for boost gauge

lifted

Authorized Seller
2jz-gte vvti swap into 92 mk3 supra. just trying to make sure i got some vacuum pieces correct.

the vaccum line coming from the boost gauge pressure senor on the driver side shock tower goes to a t that i assume is the feed as its not connected, and then goes to the heater core.

is this correct? where should i connect it to in the 2j for vaccum?

also can the pressure tank be left off?

80sSupraPowa

Authorized Seller
I switched to a single turbo so used the port highlighted in yellow for gauge, coolant valve, and bov. I'm not sure I like all the tees I had to add using the one port so maybe there is a more optimal configuration.

Is the pressure tank you are referring to circled in red? I was wondering if there was any benefit in reinstalling but believe it is only needed for the sequential turbo configuration.

Annotation 2020-06-02 100829.png

lifted

Authorized Seller
I switched to a single turbo so used the port highlighted in yellow for gauge, coolant valve, and bov. I'm not sure I like all the tees I had to add using the one port so maybe there is a more optimal configuration.

Is the pressure tank you are referring to circled in red? I was wondering if there was any benefit in reinstalling but believe it is only needed for the sequential turbo configuration.

View attachment 83952
yes thats the one, i am stock twins. so i have to have it? it has a plug on it that i dont have a connector for on my harness.