Under Cover Splash Shield (BOLTS)

sinistar_xx

Authorized Seller
Are you talking about the 13 10mm bolts? They are p/n 90080-11325 and not discontinued.

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
I was getting ready to purchase splash shield online, but I noticed the the bolts/washers holding them are discontinued... Does any know what size (including pitch size and all)?
What does this shield cost? and Where did you get it??

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
Two under covers left in the Florida warehouse, picked mine up from the local dealer today. Figured I'd go ahead and get it since half my mounting points are broken and I don't want it to be discontinued when I need it.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
Got a write-up? I was wanting to try something to get dimensions from this one before it got installed so I could try making an aluminum tray later. Was thinking of talking to the metrology/laser scanning guys at work.

The least technical thing I can think of is building a shallow tray and filling it with a LOT of plaster :)

figgie

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Got a write-up? I was wanting to try something to get dimensions from this one before it got installed so I could try making an aluminum tray later. Was thinking of talking to the metrology/laser scanning guys at work.

The least technical thing I can think of is building a shallow tray and filling it with a LOT of plaster :)
I think I saw someone this year build one out of metal. I don't recall the details unfortunately. It might have been on fb....

debrucer

It's about the journey
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I think I saw someone this year build one out of metal. I don't recall the details unfortunately. It might have been on fb....
My Kaminari bumper cover does not have the four places at the front of the stock undercover for the screws, leaving a big section of plastic flapping in the breeze. I’m cutting that off and using the remaining 9 fasteners.

The cover has a nice lip that allows a one piece cover to slide in place. I’ve made a cardboard template and plan to finish it with 11 ga steel.

I think it’s 55 inches wide and 22 inches deep, so I’m getting a 4x8 sheeT delivered.

As with most of my shit — no hurry :)

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
I bought 2 of these new in the last few years. they still have them new at the dealership... I have one that I haven't used brand new, if someone was going to mound it sure, but i want it back ;)

Reactions: Clip

SupraTrbo89

Authorized Seller
A guy named Michael Ganter on the MK3 FB group is who you are thinking of. He has a very nice 1JZ with tons of work done to it. He also has a youtube channel.