Turbo.!!.

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Are you looking for a stock turbo, upgraded stock turbo or a aftermarket turbo kit?

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
Me personly: I just modified my stock snail. I went to turbonetics and stuffed a 57 wheel in it That way I have a modified turbo and there are no fitment issues and I can easily pass smog, especially when it says "Toyota" on the housing.

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
there isn't much to see but it is all stock looking, it just has a bigger wheel stuffed inside a stock Toyota housing. I have a two stage boost controller, which is hidden and fuel pressure regulator underneath the intake manifold but on the block. Of course you can't tell that the AFM is off a Lexus SC 400

Attachments

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
What engine?

If 7m Albert makes a 57 upgraded stock turbo that will make 400+whp. really good response and good all-around driving. I have a SupraSport Boss turbo that someone might be able to take off my hands for the right price which is a full turbo upgrade that bolts on to the stock manifold. Similar to the turbo Alec used to make 650 WHP on his mk3 7m.

Z06gette

Authorized Seller
custom holset setup FTW, you cant beat that sound and smack of a holset. Completely subjective lol

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Most of your posts are highly confusing.
I'm not really sure what you are asking for most of the time.
A lot of random couple word responses to different threads.

If you need a turbo go buy one.
They are out there, search and find one.