Trying to get clips for rear 1/4 trim

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
So i bought all the stock I could find in NA for the trim, for a 91 but it seems they are different than 87 as the 87-89 are clocked 45 degrees. There is no stock for the 87 clips in anywhere.... Does anyone know what else can be done?

Last edited:

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Authorized Seller
Contributor
part numbers?

I assume you tried the Japan sites like Amayama?

I bought a bunch of clips for my Volvo from Aliexpress. They weren't listed as the ones I needed, but the pictures looked the same, and they were cheap, so I gave it a shot. They turned out to fit. That might be an option for you.

Asterix

Lurker of Power
Authorized Seller
These?

Maybe that thread is useful.

• Love
Reactions: debrucer

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
These?

Maybe that thread is useful.
No they are the 75049-14020 i got 75049-14030 but they are clocked 45 degrees and wont work.

debrucer

It's about the journey
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I’d search “molding clip” (also, "moulding clip") on this site and make sure the answer isn’t in those results. Highly unlikely thus hasn’t been discussed here before.

EDIT: When I just looked I found my own posts from 2017 where I resolved my car's clip issues. There are answers in those threads to resolve this problem without a discontinued dealer part... just saying :)

Last edited:

explorigin

Authorized Seller
Dang, I started working on a 3d model of 75496-14010 thinking that it was the same thing. Apparently the part you're looking for is an 89-92 part and the one I'm working on is 86-88.

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
Dang, I started working on a 3d model of 75496-14010 thinking that it was the same thing. Apparently the part you're looking for is an 89-92 part and the one I'm working on is 86-88.
No I'm actually looking for the 86-89 one I got the 89-92 hoping they would work! Print away please I need all of them!!

Reactions: debrucer