TPS Code 41

SUPRA R

Can a bad tps sensor shut off the fuel pump. I adjusted the sensor according to the 7M-GTE procedure ( I can not find the procedure for the 1JZ-GTE that I have ). The motor starts and runs great when cold but then shortly after it gets up to normal operating temperature it throws a code 41 and starts to want to die and does not long after throwing code 41. If I wait until the engine is cold and clear the code it starts and runs great again. I've tested the tps sensor according to the 7MGTE procedure and it failed some of the test so I ordered a new one from Toyota. So back to my question can a bad tps sensor shut off the fuel pump when it throws a code 41. Thanks.

seoul4korea

Authorized Seller
On a 1J a bad TPS can even cause the motor not to start at all. Use the 2JZ TSRM procedure to calibrate it, if you have a stand alone it's even easier.

SUPRA R

On a 1J a bad TPS can even cause the motor not to start at all. Use the 2JZ TSRM procedure to calibrate it, if you have a stand alone it's even easier.
Thanks for the response Seoul4korea That's exactly what's happening no start after code 41 is set. Thanks for referring me to use the 2JZ procedure.

DACON

Authorized Seller
Can a bad tps sensor shut off the fuel pump. I adjusted the sensor according to the 7M-GTE procedure ( I can not find the procedure for the 1JZ-GTE that I have ). The motor starts and runs great when cold but then shortly after it gets up to normal operating temperature it throws a code 41 and starts to want to die and does not long after throwing code 41. If I wait until the engine is cold and clear the code it starts and runs great again. I've tested the tps sensor according to the 7MGTE procedure and it failed some of the test so I ordered a new one from Toyota. So back to my question can a bad tps sensor shut off the fuel pump when it throws a code 41. Thanks.
I´m looking for TPS as well, any link to purchase plz????