Time to Revive - 7Mbuild-up

supramike91

Authorized Seller
Been waiting on a few fuel line items to come in the mail.. but in the meanwhile I took the turbo out and just broke the exhaust housing off of it yesterday! Working on intake side, bought a few snap ring tools and they're all too small. Luckily my friend said he has one so I'll go by to get that today hopefully! Really interested to see what the rest of the inside of this turbo looks like!

Will throw a few pics up soon! I guess they're too big to upload now

supramike91

Authorized Seller
turbone.jpeg

turbo2.jpeg

turbo3.jpeg

Few pics of turbo, almost apart..

Still awaiting some fuel line reducers and such for the fuel line.
Figuring out moves for IC removal
Gotta check a car parts store for a snap ring tool of this size

supramike91

Authorized Seller
Got that snap ring off and intake housing off.. But looks like someone has been in here before and broke a piece off exhaust end of turbine, I'm afraid I will break more off trying to get them apart. I know that it is reverse threaded, just need a good grip on it.

turbo4.jpg

turbo6.jpg

turbo7.jpg

turbo5.jpg

Some more pics of turbo

supramike91

Authorized Seller
Some progress..

Got turbo fully apart, but was so excited to do so I forgot to mark the turbines. SO had to send out to get balanced again hahaaa… In the meantime I got fuel lines almost fully set up. Just need to mount AFPR and hook up fuel line to it. Return line is in. And figuring out how to wire the pump up..

Is the walbro gravity fed? Or is it strong enough to pull gas from tank? I have it a bit above the sump of tank.

Also the flow of walbro got me effed up.. It points flow on long end(elec. connection side).. so I was thinking it pulls from other side and flows out that way. im not fully sure but ill get to the bottom of it!

supramike91

Authorized Seller
Some more progress! Got back turbo parts from balancing, and damn they're clean! Installed turbo, finished fuel lines, wired up a couple grounds..

is the check connector supposed to look like this??

check conn.jpg

afpr3.jpg

afpr1.jpg

afpr2.jpg

turbine.jpg

turbine1.jpg

plaaya69

87T Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Yeah that check connector came with some dielectric grease from factory in that color, I have had the same grease in all my Supra's.