The New "I just..." thread. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I just ordered the rest of my fuel system and what I hope is the end of the restorative stuff as well. :D

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Just put away the new parts and realized... I'm gonna need a bigger [strike]boat[/strike] car parts closet if this keeps up. :p

Hopefully we're gonna start a "shell teardown party" this weekend. :naughty:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I just put my 14 year old kitty down tonight :( She was only 3 lbs 11 oz and had no strength left but went out purring away :) We love you and miss you Domino :(
I just had to fight back a tear or two man. That's sad, but at least she went peacefully. Sucks having to say goodbye to your best furry friends like that. :(

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just wanted to say thank you. It's been hard on us but we did just get an 8 month old Main Coon kitten who's currently about 12 lbs and growing fast and is total lovey dovey and an attention whore plus very playful. She's helping with our pain a lot :)

On a positive note, I finally got my Supra back on the road last night. I had to wire in 2 new relays for my fans and when they kicked on for the first time it was like a hurricane in my garage. I launched it sideways in 2nd gear and oh did it feel good :)