The New "I just..." thread. :)

Grandavi

Authorized Seller
I just decided to quit fraggin' around and just go full out with my finishing stage of the build for the engine. Time to amass funds for the HKS Fcon Vpro, T4 setup and tune.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I just ordered the rest of my fuel system and what I hope is the end of the restorative stuff as well. :D

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Just put away the new parts and realized... I'm gonna need a bigger [strike]boat[/strike] car parts closet if this keeps up. :p

Hopefully we're gonna start a "shell teardown party" this weekend. :naughty:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just put my 14 year old kitty down tonight :( She was only 3 lbs 11 oz and had no strength left but went out purring away :) We love you and miss you Domino :(

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I just put my 14 year old kitty down tonight :( She was only 3 lbs 11 oz and had no strength left but went out purring away :) We love you and miss you Domino :(
I just had to fight back a tear or two man. That's sad, but at least she went peacefully. Sucks having to say goodbye to your best furry friends like that. :(

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just wanted to say thank you. It's been hard on us but we did just get an 8 month old Main Coon kitten who's currently about 12 lbs and growing fast and is total lovey dovey and an attention whore plus very playful. She's helping with our pain a lot :)

On a positive note, I finally got my Supra back on the road last night. I had to wire in 2 new relays for my fans and when they kicked on for the first time it was like a hurricane in my garage. I launched it sideways in 2nd gear and oh did it feel good :)