The New "I just..." thread. :)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Authorized Seller
Contributor
.... blushed and thought hey "I'm not that sort of guy" then came to the realisation that YES I AM :D

I'm beyond "Cheap and Easy" I'm "free" take me I'm yours!

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
...put on an outfit I'm gonna wear at Frolicon. Yeesh, I forget how hard it is to breathe in corsets...

Lovesick Siren

<B><I>Ice Princess</I></B>
Authorized Seller
Contributor
.. realized there are three days (for me) of Frolicon, and I only have two outfits. Uh-oh!

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Well, there ARE a few classes on Sunday, but we pretty much just pack it in, go home, and sleep off the hangovers.

I just, uh... showed Mike what that outfit looks like when it's laying on the floor beside the bed. <3

crisp

existentialincrementalist
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Finished my only beer... and debating if I open a bottle of wine, have some Kahlua on the rocks... or call it a night and drink a bottled water for hydration into my dreams.

-crisp

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
...wish I could find my fucking wrist brace so I can go to sleep.

edit: after getting pissed and not finding it, I wake up Mike and have him rig one with a fork and some ace bandage. ...and then I find the damn brace tangled up in the comforter. FML.

Last edited:

Lovesick Siren

Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just gave up and got out of bed. I got an hour and twenty minutes or so of sleep, and my body just refuses to give me any more.

I also just ate a bowl of cereal.

supramk3speed

Authorized Seller
I work nights so these are my normal hours, i just watched a TV show about people who hoard a bunch of junk in their house.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Installed a monitor in the supra, so my passenger can watch while im driving, also tucked away all the wires for the sub and amp, all for a clean install =D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I just realized somebody must have started a new thread. I has been busy for a while and not able to log on, so this is me losing my I Just virginity. Please be gentle with me...................NOT!!!!!

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
... finished preparing my notes for my weekly Executive Leadership Meeting and I'm headed to the conference room, now the fun begins...

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Authorized Seller
You can't buy anything non RoHS compliant here - so yeah, it's okay to use...i plugged the holes and it's watertight! I am officially a cheap bastard :D

Athena

Rawr
Authorized Seller
Thought about how I had played FF13 about 6 months before 95% of most on this side of the hemisphere. XD
Oh, and posted this at work cause I'm very bored.

Lovesick Siren

Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just saw Kai's status and Facebook updates and want to give him the squeeziest hug ever, because he was so excited this morning and whatever (or whoever) happened screwed it all up for him.

I also just got home from a STUPID BIG FAT STUPID day at work.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Had my morning cup of coffee, dose of headline news and bowl of hot cereal (got MILK?) and feel somewhat ready for the day...

...oh, yeah... driving the SUPRA to Detroit for a day of meetings.

MEETINGS = meh...

DRIVING SUPRA = WOOOOT!

-crisp

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
realized I might be able to get used to this new schedule. (used to go to the office at 10am, now I'm coming in at 7:30am)

Lovesick Siren

Authorized Seller
Contributor
Just ate some Michelina's "Lean Gourmet" ham, egg and cheese biscuits. They are my new favorite thing about life.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
came close to smacking my head on the keyboard, I'm damn tired haha.

<<<<<love who's in my avatar!

Lovesick Siren

Authorized Seller
Contributor
I just don't even want to face work today. For the next two days, each member of my team (except me) is taking a day off, one right after the other. Monday, one of them has a day shift class and won't be in then, either.

Additionally, we have a "trainee," a woman from another section who I've noticed is always talking, usually about other people. I'm not a big fan of the talking. This means someone in our section is moving, and, honestly, I hope it's me, even if I wind up somewhere more difficult. To leave me in that section with a worker who can't get on the ball anymore and a trainee who never shuts up is just absolutely ridiculous.

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
just got out of the shower.

also:

I just wanted to share a work funny today.

I'm a dog groomer, and we have various blank bottles of shampoo in our bathing room. We mark what they are with sharpie, but it often washes off. So we'll just use the sniff test to see if one shampoo is our scented remoisturizing shampoo, or the scentless hypoallergenic shampoo that we us on dogs' faces.

So I grab one of the shampoos to sniff test, don't realize there's a shampoo bubble in the nozzle, squeeze, and shoot a blob of shampoo RIGHT UP my nose. I felt it hit the back of my head. I made a nose bubble as I snorted it out.

...good times.

Thankfully, it was the hypo shampoo.