The McBoost MK3T (3) 1920x1200 links in 1st post

JDMMA70

Authorized Seller
Re: The McBoost MK3T

This car is so full of win my fav MK3 ever. Are these the highest quality of the pics.

upgradedsupra

Authorized Seller
Contributor

Nice Dan! Awesome background too. :icon_bigg I am not generally a fan of the pre's, but yours has always been nice in my book.

Duane

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller

God I love your photos. I'm pretty sure I've had your car on my desktop more often than any other series of images.

Very nice example of a mk3, and now I'm done with the nutswinging. :rofl:

kotu100

Authorized Seller

Can't you read....
NO PARKING!!!!

j/p, i wish my car looked that good, props on a CLEEEEEN MKIII!

roundfinger

Authorized Seller
Contributor

Love all the pics you've been posting up. I cant tell you how many times ive played the vid's of your car to myself and others over the years. Your car is one of my favorites still. Love the steeda pentar/konig villains? in particular.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Beautiful car Dan! I hope to get my 88 to look as nice as your 87 one of these years.

Also, where are you located? I noticed the Adk Motorsports sticker for the first time today.

Zach

<B>ECUMaster USA</B>
Authorized Seller
Contributor

Glad to see the car is as clean as ever :)

I remember seeing your car for the first time when I couldn't drive and had that video out of you racing it with good music. Now I'm 23, have my MKIII and have come to learn some nice things from your car. Dan Mcboost, you sir, are in my top 10 nicest MKIII's ever. Clean. Simple. Effective. Never sell that car. Ever. If you do, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. lol.

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Authorized Seller

Thanks, my friends are always floored by it's stock paint from 1987 (except on the nose, bumper, lip and side skirts).

zambini

Authorized Seller

WOW! thats unbelieveable dan! especially the hood.. any oxidization on your spoiler? im guessing not.. jeez man. how many miles? gorgeous!

on a photo geek note, did you dodge the orange brick in the reflections? processing looks sickkk whatever you did.. what are you shooting with?

aaron

Dan McBoost

Authorized Seller

The only place with fading/oxidation is the top of the rear bumper which has a touch of fading. Not that anyone looks there, heh. Miles are ~114k these days.

I did not dodge anything. 95% of the photos are stock out of the cameras. I have finely tuned my cameras do that I have less post processing to do. The sun was directly in front of my supra for this shoot. So there was some harsh contrast in a few shots. The reflections are 100% real. The only place I played was the sky in the shots from the passenger side. It wasn't blown out, but it did lose it's blue a bunch so I replaced it.

I have two canon 30Ds with many lenses and accessories (I have two photography businesses). I shot these photos with both 30Ds, one with a 50mm and the other with the 10-22mm.

Cheers,

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Thanks a million. Been waiting years for some nice 1920x1200 pics of nice MKIII's, now my very first is the best :).

Dan McBoost

Authorized Seller
Lost all of the originals last year because of a virus on my laptop (didnt move them over to my photo PC quick enough). I thought I had swapped them to my "pergatory" shared drive, but didnt.

The virus was in a google AD on quattroworld, fookers.

With that said, I will be reshooting this and hope to also shoot at another location. Thanks again for all of the love guys.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
aww damn... more photoshoot is just fine with me, however! I look forward to seeing more super high-res pics!

Suprizim TT

Authorized Seller
Damn very nice MKIII OP your car looks very nice very well kept, Even the MKII looks nice and that's a rare thing for those cars since you really don't see them that much anymore, well at least I don't.

Dan McBoost

Authorized Seller
Lost all of the originals last year because of a virus on my laptop (didnt move them over to my photo PC quick enough). I thought I had swapped them to my "pergatory" shared drive, but didnt.

With that said, I will be reshooting this and hope to also shoot at another location. Thanks again for all of the love guys.
They are demolishing this building on Monday. I guess I missed my chance... fuck.