THE Jessica Barton Thread

GrimJack

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Authorized Seller
I'm not disputing the fact that she's pretty. I just don't think I've ever seen a picture of her smiling... and to be frank, anyone who is miserable all the time, no matter how good looking they are, isn't a good find.

DreamerTheresa

IJ's Stalker.
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Her candid photos usually have her smiling - if you can find pics of her from Supra meets, she's typically looking happy as a lark.

But yeah, I don't understand the point of model photos where it looks like the girl is miserable.

steven89

Authorized Seller
Her candid photos usually have her smiling - if you can find pics of her from Supra meets, she's typically looking happy as a lark.

But yeah, I don't understand the point of model photos where it looks like the girl is miserable.
Yep ive seen her at TX2k's and shes always happy! Heres some quick ones i pulled off of google images.
Although she doesn't look happy to be getting the t-shirts out of her car. lol

barton1.jpg barton2.jpg barton3.jpg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Authorized Seller
Contributor
whats wrong Ian? growing tiresome of beautiful women?
My comment had NOTHING to do with Jessica in any way shape or form it was 100% directed at you, I find this sort of behaviour disturbing, it's fine to like something/someone but to have collected this many pics of one person then to post them all at once is "odd"...

If I were her I'd be happy there's half a planet between..

Only thing more "off" would be if you built a dedicated page/site to her.

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Authorized Seller
probably a rad chick.. but i agree she doesn't look happy in any of those pics lol.

ifyouaint1sturlast

<B>Banned Scammer</B> - I'm whitemike.
My comment had NOTHING to do with Jessica in any way shape or form it was 100% directed at you, I find this sort of behaviour disturbing, it's fine to like something/someone but to have collected this many pics of one person then to post them all at once is "odd"...

If I were her I'd be happy there's half a planet between..

Only thing more "off" would be if you built a dedicated page/site to her.
I personally have never done it, but I don't think anything is wrong with it. On your last comment - a fan site? Those exist for any hot girl on the planet

IBoughtASupra

Authorized Seller
She is not a generic blonde.

How many blondes run 9's in the 1/4 and look like her. None that I know.

I like Boobies.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I think she's pretty, but I think her twin is prettier.
I find your lack of pics posted disturbing...

I'm not disputing the fact that she's pretty. I just don't think I've ever seen a picture of her smiling... and to be frank, anyone who is miserable all the time, no matter how good looking they are, isn't a good find.

I agree on both accounts here, I never understood why most car/model pictures, the girl always seems either bored, upset, or genuinely disinterested. Given that Jess drives the piss out of that car, I can't imagine it's boredom or disinterest, what gives? I seem to remember seeing her at SILV 2008, she is quite pretty in person. :)

Hottest Supra owner ever though? Pshaw, girl ain't got NOTHING on yours truly. :naughty:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Not bad I suppose. Then again I tend to find that a lady is always more pretty BEFORE I see her on the internet. Know what I mean? :p

87M-GTE

Slow
Authorized Seller
I can agree that this sort of thread is definately creepery..

Having met her in person on multiple occasions, I can say she is honestly a cool down to earth person. Very cheery in real life.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I've seen her a lot down at the Supra Nationals in Sealy Texas...(TX2K shows). She usually has a small entourage of friends surrounding her. She laughs and cuts up like all the rest. I've never had a chance to speak with her but to me she is much prettier in person and when wearing casual attire. I snapped a candid photo of her while she was selling shirts for her Double D Tuning. She's not smiling in the pic but she had been right before. Oh, and I was not being a creeper! I stood there with my iPhone in plain site and took a a picture, like so many other people.

aloshan

night ryda
Authorized Seller
I've seen her a lot down at the Supra Nationals in Sealy Texas...(TX2K shows). She usually has a small entourage of friends surrounding her. She laughs and cuts up like all the rest. I've never had a chance to speak with her but to me she is much prettier in person and when wearing casual attire. I snapped a candid photo of her while she was selling shirts for her Double D Tuning. She's not smiling in the pic but she had been right before. Oh, and I was not being a creeper! I stood there with my iPhone in plain site and took a a picture, like so many other people.

she certainly has an awesome body