I think I done messed up. All because I wanted to replace it with a new one I bought from Driftmotion. When the motor was on the stand, I tried to remove it so I could replace it and was immediately regretting it when I saw how difficult it was being just with a few turns. I said screw it, and tried to tighten back down as much as I could, but I knew that one day it could come back to haunt me. Today was that day. This motor has not even ran yet, so this is extremely frustrating. I filled it up with coolant today and did a pressure test to about 14psi. And while she appeared to not lose any pressure at all for a good while, I did my inspection. I dreaded putting my finger and flashlight back there because I just had a feeling and sure enough, wetness. Not pissing out or a steady drip but noticeable wetness. My brain wants me to think its coming from the rubber cap I put on it, but I know it's from the washer area. I'm so mad. If I would have just left it alone I probably wouldn't have had to even worry about this. My only options I believe are to see if I can somehow tighten it a little bit more from the top, possibly by making a tool, or removing the damn head from my almost finished engine bay and just hope that the threads don't come out with it. I was trying to find other similar stories and didn't have much luck. So, if anyone wants to relive their ugly past with this issue, please share with me what you had to go through and how did you manage to fix the issue. My fear is having the threads stripped upon removal of the pipe and struggling to fix a gaping hole in my head. Look at all the work is done! I'm just very annoyed with this. If I do have to take this apart, I wanted to hear it run at least once before I dealt with this issue because I haven't heard her run in over 5 years and I am so close. It's not pissing out or anything, and I think I had this same issue on my last motor. I just kept an eye on it and topped it off until another part of the headgasket sealing surface blew out. Have a look!