***The Black Supras Thread***

Falken

Authorized Seller
welcome lol... im planning to go gloss black as well just need to save up to able to paint it right :)

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Test fitted my new RE-Amemiya Pro Spec diffuser that I bought from a friend:

Last edited:

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Damn that diffuser looks nice
thanks man! yeah, it really cleans and finishes off the rear end of the car when aero is applied IMO.. previously, you could see the gas tank and the way the rears come back looked a little odd.

Dylan I had no idea you were on SM. I've seen your car on Shutokou Syndicate many times, I believe I added you last night
yeah, SS in the car culture blog thing I run haha. And yeah, I'm pretty sure you added me last night. I've always been sort of low key on forums in general, so it doesn't surprise me that you didn't know.. I imagine some folks are probably like why is this guy only on FB.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Looks good Dylan.
Coming from you with such a beautiful car, I appreciate that. I think I'm pretty much done messing with the exterior for a long while. It's back to upgrading the motor, brakes, and subframes.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Coming from you with such a beautiful car, I appreciate that. I think I'm pretty much done messing with the exterior for a long while. It's back to upgrading the motor, brakes, and subframes.
Just giving deserved props.

Now quit with the teasers and post up pics of the entire car without the cover. :naughty:

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Another rendition of the RE Amemiya Pro diffuser, with a center diverter.

From a few years ago.

Black Supras are the best!

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
haha, well it's always nice to hear folks admire your work. I admire yours for sure.

I actually made up the prototypes for mounts today, so after I finalize those I'll go out and get some pics of the overall exterior project.

Austin2048

Authorized Seller
This was my first Supra. Black 84 P-Type.

And my current black 87. Already posted this one but oh well.

This is my buddies black 90 parts car.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Here is my car. It doesn't look as good as most on here, but to be honest, I didn't pay anything for the car. I think it looks pretty good for free.
1150567_10151803921414600_2132074740_o.jpg

1jz-Rolla

Authorized Seller
Hey lazer is that the VIS hood? I've been looking to update the hood on mine, particularly want a taller cowl section. I was considering some custom work on the stock hood.

The car as it sits now:

Cheers
Phil

mytmk3

Authorized Seller
1jz-Rolla your car is simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! raised cowl would look hot on your car though

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Hey lazer is that the VIS hood? I've been looking to update the hood on mine, particularly want a taller cowl section. I was considering some custom work on the stock hood.

The car as it sits now:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu113/boosted_van/Supra/frontrightcrop_zpsc13e2be5.jpg[/IMG

Cheers
Phil[/QUOTE]

That is sweet! The white lettering on the tires makes a positive impact.

I'm loving nt03 wheels more and more. When I get around to mounting my set...I will change the color to blue. [IMG]http://www.supramania.com/photobucket/post-1961321-1-c3429ebd.jpg

Could you please post more pics with your setup specs? http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?103103-Drop-and-Roll-Lowered-MKIIIs-Aftermarket-Wheel-Showroom

Last edited:

1jz-Rolla

Authorized Seller
Cheers Rodel. No worries i'll put some specs & pics over in that other thread.

Blue NT03's would look so awesome like that.... looking forward to seeing it mate.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Oh okay then. I have no idea what they were. All I know is they were free and free fits my budget perfectly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4