***The Black Supras Thread***

gray fox

Authorized Seller
i need to break out the cam on a sunny day, these cell phone pics, and smokey days pics arent cutting it.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
Authorized Seller
One day it will run:

Sorry she hasn't been washed in a really loooooong time

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
i want that lip D:! Tell me your secrets!!!
it's an 89+ Bomex 3-hole converted to fit pre89.. Emission asked me to send it to Shine A.P., but I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not Ken is interested.

supra1008

Authorized Seller
very nice man, probably the best looking wing ive seen on a mk3
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that... Even now with rodel having one of the most sexiest mk3 I've ever seen I liked it better with the kaminari wing on it:love:

supra1008

Authorized Seller
Hard to compete with all these nice cars. Just got a new phone. Takes some pretty good pictures for a phone.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that... Even now with rodel having one of the most sexiest mk3 I've ever seen I liked it better with the kaminari wing on it:love:
Still have the kaminari on my car...the car with the wedge shaped wing is Amar's xtrawide car.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
this is the car with aero on, unveiled.. the reason I didn't show the whole thing was because it was being featured up front at XDC/HIN Orlando. Unfortunately, I was part of the staff for the event and didn't really get any pics of it at the show.. I will comment on a phenomenon like any other however, and that is to say that people are genuinely intrigued by a modded A70. I went up to the car maybe 2-3 times during a 12hr day, and each time a ton of people would could up asking to see the interior and to ask questions.

I honestly expected everyone to be around the Skylines and 'stanced' cars, so it was interesting to say the least :)

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Mytmk3: more pics with the gt wing setup

Dylan: car looks sharp. Lets see pics from hot import nights.

mytmk3

Authorized Seller
as requested :) this is just a cheap wing I got to see if I would like one im now pretty convinced I want to buy one that is wider and taller

this one was just test fitting

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Finally managed to take the camera and car out to get proper pictures.. I could have done so a long time ago, but whatever...

Last edited:

Falken

Authorized Seller
ok here is my supra it used to look like this... i used to drift my supra like crazy.

now this is how it sits... it needs more work but ill get there, ill do it right once i get the money saved up.

Falken

Authorized Seller
I actually bought a black 91 turbo shell that was plasti dip. And I swap everything from the shell to my supra, whole front end and doors and rear bumper. And I sprayed the rest of the car with flat black paint, just for now. Ima redo whole car once I get money.