The 7mgte Bolt-On Turbo Catalog

BigKO

Authorized Seller
Well for a typical 4 cylinder with a firing order of 1,3,4,2:
2 and 3 would be paired
1 and 4 would be paired
Each pair would join and feed a separate side of the twin scroll.

For the 7M to be paired into 2 separate inlets for a twin scroll:
With a firing order of 1,5,3,6,2,4:
1,2,3 would be paired
4,5,6 would be paired
The stock exhaust manifold already achieves this, it has a center divider pairing off the 2 sides...
Though the CT26 turbine housing does not mate up with an equivalent twin scroll design. (At least the Supra CT26)

There is a CT26 turbo for another vehicle out there that did utilize an early twin scroll turbine design though.
The 3SGTE engine received this style turbo.
http://www.mrcontrols.com/primers/turbo.htm
Though the passages are too small to be suited for the amount of airflow needed on a 3.0L engine.
Yes, I'm glad you pointed out that the stock manifold already does this.

Perhaps someone here who was CNC skills can recreate this ebay unit, or we can use the one I've linked below. I think this would make an affordable, cast, T-4, and twin-scroll manifold setup without paying an arm and a leg or having to do extensive custom work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CT-26-Divi...ash=item1ec98fa92c:g:rK0AAOSw8d5ZRZOW&vxp=mtr

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Authorized Seller
So I was talking to Performace Techniques...

Interesting stuff, they offer the larger exhaust wheel and exhaust turbine along with machining the compressor housing to put on a bigger compressor. I asked about a billet 62 precision wheel they said they can do this. All this makes me believe 500-550 WHP would be possible on this CT26 bolt on. He said about 750$

So since picking up the ITS (suprasport jr) I also picked up an upgraded 60-1 CT26 bolt on. I'm really about using the stock oil lines and stock everything simply to keep the looks stock in this case.

suprapilot

Authorized Seller
So I was talking to Performace Techniques...

Interesting stuff, they offer the larger exhaust wheel and exhaust turbine along with machining the compressor housing to put on a bigger compressor. I asked about a billet 62 precision wheel they said they can do this. All this makes me believe 500-550 WHP would be possible on this CT26 bolt on. He said about 750$

So since picking up the ITS (suprasport jr) I also picked up an upgraded 60-1 CT26 bolt on. I'm really about using the stock oil lines and stock everything simply to keep the looks stock in this case.
On the stock shaft you can not go bigger then a 57 trim or they go bad very veyr fast. The big compressor with the small turbine wears out bearings and can break shafts. You would need to send it to Munro http://www.munroracingturbochargers.com.au/performance.ct26.html

On Fakebook I fallow them. They did a CT26 with a larger turbine and ball bearing along with the latest billet wheel.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Authorized Seller
On the stock shaft you can not go bigger then a 57 trim or they go bad very veyr fast. The big compressor with the small turbine wears out bearings and can break shafts. You would need to send it to Munro http://www.munroracingturbochargers.com.au/performance.ct26.html

On Fakebook I fallow them. They did a CT26 with a larger turbine and ball bearing along with the latest billet wheel.

They do not use the stock wheel on the exhaust side when you use the 30% higher flowing wheel. Also, I've heard that story once way too many times. I have seen several CT26's with larger than 60-1 last for a very long time, it all came down to the rebuild and the balancing.