Suspension hardware questions

sinistar_xx

Authorized Seller
Just to add to the spring insulator portion of this thread, I thought I found a potential alternative to the MasterPro or Energy Suspension insulators with one from Centric, which is clearly labeled for "front upper" coils and compatible with a MK3 Supra. The were no dimensions advertised, so I took a chance and just got them today. See pic below. The new Centric part is on the far right. Not even close. If I needed one for the bottom of the front springs, it would work, but obviously not the top side.

Haven't found anything else yet, so probably will have to go with MasterPro...

centric upper spring insulators.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: loc182 and alcyon

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Authorized Seller
Energy Suspension makes a set of poly isolators that fit nice and tight for the front spring, I can’t remember the P# off the top of my head but I’m sure I could find it
D3EE5912-923F-41C8-AC16-513A70E8CC25.jpeg

Kamikaizen

Authorized Seller
Energy Suspension makes a set of poly isolators that fit nice and tight for the front spring, I can’t remember the P# off the top of my head but I’m sure I could find it
Curious about this too. It looks quite a bit different from what I went with but definitely would like to know the p/n or what model it's made for.

Hacknsmack

Authorized Seller
Did you guys figure out a solution for the front spring isolator? Was thinking about double stacking the O’reilly ones so at least it’s in the ballpark for thickness. Any thoughts?