Wouldn't consider it "elite", but I think it's somewhat clean. This is just my temporary setup, will do a FFIM and aftermarket intercooler + piping down the road, along with a catch can. It made 440whp @ 15psi with a conservative tune.
For those interested in my setup, it's pretty basic:
- Stock 7M bottom end with 150k miles
- Rebuilt head: Comp BBC Valve Springs, Stock Cams, 3 angle valve job
- HKS Bead 1.2mm Head Gasket
- ARP Head Studs w/custom washers
- SP Bolt-On Precision 6262 CEA Turbo
- ECUMaster EMU Tuned by Larry @ SP
- Stock Coils, w/no igniter. Coils are driven directly by the EMU
- Stock Intake + Exhaust Manifolds
- Stock Intercooler + Piping(big restriction!)
- 4" Turbo-Back exhaust
- 1200cc Precision Injectors wired sequentially
- Walbro 400 Fuel Pump w/-6 lines + Magnafuel E85 filter
- Stock R154 w/Clutchmasters FX400 Street Clutch
Another MKIII engine bay that most of you have never seen before. This is with no doubt the world fastest MKIII supra drift car ,prepared in the last 10 years by a semi profesinal drift team (Frenzy) ,went over 5 different evolution that I know of and making well over 600WHP in the last 3 setups.
- Pictures Taken December 3th 2015
- Cost of build in many MILLIONS of Dollars !!!
- Engine harness sacrificed (As part of the weight reduction strategy to reach the competition weight of 2314.85LB )
- N/A Engine bay that was faster than TRD/TOM's Turbo Engine bays