Supra Walpro 255 Part Number

improved

Running!
Authorized Seller
I tried to purchase from Driftmotion, but the website isn't working for me. Anyhow, I couldn't find the part number to reference, is this it?

improved

Running!
Authorized Seller
It's been a minute since I've done anything Supra related and noticed Walbro is now TI. With that said, have any of you used this AEM unit to replace the Walbro?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
I've heard good things about both AEM and Aeromotive pumps. I also had a secondhand Deatschworks DW200 but after doing some research I decided to go with the classic.

I just received my "Walbro" 255 kit from Driftmotion and was surprised to see it in a TI box. However, it's still stamped GSS342 and Made in USA, so that provided some reassurance.

Improved, if you still need the model number I can take a pic of what I received from DM and post it tonight.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
As requested:

My pump is stamped:
TI Automotive GSS341G3
21320-2 MADE IN USA

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
Why not order the walbro 450? flows more handles e85? Almost the same price
Would’ve been a good option, but I don't have E85 as an option in my area and the 255 will flow enough for my goals. Although its always nice to ovetbuild.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Authorized Seller
I bought an aeromotive stealth 340 pump and it's an upgrade from the stock (which already outflows a walbro 255 btw) and is quieter.

Reactions: Clip

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Authorized Seller
After reading a few other threads I now have a Denso Mk4 TT pump on the way