Star Test Only Smog in California

improved

Running!
Authorized Seller
Hello ,

Getting my supra back on the road. I'm in Southern California. I need to get a Star Smog test only. Does anyone know where to get a smog? Please PM me.

Thanks!

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
I live in So Cal, not sure why you are having trouble finding a Star Smog testing place, thats weird. Yes I know that's not the answer you're looking for. Where is So cal are you, depending where you live, I might be able to help you. Good Luck.

3p141592654

90T
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Look for any place that says Star test only or Star test and repair. These are places that have higher levels of scrutiny by the state (monthly checks) and are assigned to vehicles with histories of cheating and gross polluters (the supra falls into this category sadly).

This site has a search tool that can help you find coupons and locations for star test centers by zip. It is not perfect, the place I go to is not listed for example when I put in my zip, but it will point you in the right direction.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Sorry to tell you man, but it is very unlikely that anyone will give up their smog guy. You can msg Ken Gushi on IG and see where he got his done.