Socal Supras!

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Since you're reading this thread, you found out us socal supra owners now have our our own section. Here we could become more acquainted with one another, organize events, have more support, have local discussions, etc..

Introduce yourself by telling us where you live, and showoff your ride.

Rodel
Walnut, CA - 909

Last edited:

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Justin Garganta
originally Baldwin Park CA, now in Wichita Falls TX (Sheppard AFB) and going to be in Mountain Home ID.

Heres my lovely car =]

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Savy
Long Beach CA
currently own 3 MKIII's :evil2:

Reprents: garage emission, LBCrew, shineautoproject

89 White N/A

87 SOAPRA HARD TOP TURBO

87 HARD TOP TURBO
(stolen & stripped) saved from the junkyard

Last edited:

ERA

Authorized Seller
See, I'm always confused. You say that you've sold your Soapra and your kitted n/a and that theyre no more, but then you still have them lol.
emission cars = freakin' dope.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Damn i wish my car was as nice. But really does walnut creek qualify as socal? LOL
Dave, Brentwood Ca 925
Norcal always has to "try" and invade socal. :icon_biggThe only Walnut that qualifies as Socal is where I live, the city of Walnut, CA, 388 miles from NorcalWalnut Creek.

Thanks for posting, though. Nice car.

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Authorized Seller
LOL I did misread walnut, just like there is the brentwood OJ lived in ;) I just happen to be in the middle, bay area.

As for the post above me by datguy, nice taste and cool rear diffuser

-Dave

My name is Andy, and although I'm not in SoCal yet, I'm a huge fan of the site. I move out there in about two weeks and will hopefully be getting a supra after a couple months at my job. I used to own an '87 MKIII turbo, but regrettably, sold her out of sheer stupidity. Maybe you guys could help me find one when I get out there. lol

These are the pics from the auction:

Attachments

NAS

so does anyone in the area ever meet at the track or anything?... ill be taking my supra to adams track in a month or so. probly for the time attack.

NAS

in hemet? really?... i havent been in the street racing scene in over a year but i never saw any supras show up... the only supra i know of is a MKIV with 1300+rwhp driven by an old dude who's name i forgot.

p.s. im not a member there ill have to sign up and check it out.

NAS

oh nevermind they want some rediculous "VIP" code lol... somthing on the home page or somthing?... i dont know what they are reffering to but it was a terrible idea.. lol

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Authorized Seller
yo, im lafayette, i been on here and socalsupras.com for a while but not alot of people know me, i own a pos 89 white package n/a. shes off the road due to rod knock and bhg but i have a 7mgte in my yard that is in progress so youll be seeing me around socal soon enough