Socal A70 owners

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
Hello, SM!

Who are Socal A70 owners and where are you from? What is your Facebook / Instagram name?

I'm in Irvine. Rodel Aquino in Facebook and Instagram.

Last edited:

_Darth_vaider_

Authorized Seller
Menifee Facebook is Juan Bernardo Munoz and of is @redbeard.official will be doing Supra content soon just trying to get her up and running hah xD

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
It's time to create accounts. You'll find a whole new world of A70 goodness.
"Humm" I didn't know, thanks "R" Also, Thanks for 7 Apple's information, he did an amazing job on my front bumper, it looks as if it came like that from the factory. Without a doubt, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten it done. In a round about way he says (Not his words) because he knows you, he did the work, another words, if I just came off the streets he probably would have said "no" because he's trying to "do less work", or what he wants to do so, yes, I give you the credit.

rodel

SoCal
Authorized Seller
"Humm" I didn't know, thanks "R" Also, Thanks for 7 Apple's information, he did an amazing job on my front bumper, it looks as if it came like that from the factory. Without a doubt, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten it done. In a round about way he says (Not his words) because he knows you, he did the work, another words, if I just came off the streets he probably would have said "no" because he's trying to "do less work", or what he wants to do so, yes, I give you the credit.
You're welcome. Glad things worked out with Makito. Nowadays, Makito does more collision body work than custom body work.

Got pictures of the painted bumper installed on your car?

Koenigturbo

Authorized Seller
You're welcome. Glad things worked out with Makito. Nowadays, Makito does more collision body work than custom body work.

No, I will, it needs more work. Yes, of course I'll get pictures.

seoul4korea

Authorized Seller
debrucer on both FB and Instagram, but, I am not there often... still, it's a way to connect.

I am in San Diego California.
Hey David, I know you aren't on FB or IG much, but we have our own group on facebook in San Diego.... If you send me your email address I would be happy to add you to the group.