So which is it?

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Nick M said:
And this in no way is an endorsement for the GOP. But here are your future military leaders.
I think that's a given Nick and there's nothing that will stop it. The GOP has screwed up so badly, I think the Democrats being in power at this point is a foregone conclusion.

I would like it if they will not try to out do the current administration in fucking up, but I'd we willing to be even money that they'll screw up just as badly.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Well, the phony conservatives have been booted. Some are still in power. So that is a start.

MDCmotorsports

Offical Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Nick, with most politicians these days (even though I claim to be a republican) being whores and constantly splitting the bedsheets, what do you think needs to be done in America to fix the problem?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Authorized Seller
Contributor
The more difficult answer is to research the candidates and see who the real conservatives are. Because it sure as hell wasn't Dennis Hasterts party. He is an extremely powerful man in DC. He makes the rules. The President is an administrator that is supposed to set the tone for governing.

If we had Newt still, W would not have seemed that bad, although he was, because Newt shuts the government down before deficit spending.