So I bought this beauty of a steering wheel off the FB marketplace, and I've never seen one like it. What can you tell me about it?

the t3d

P B4 A
Authorized Seller
It looks like the typical 89 wheel but it has no cruise control buttons. It's super fuckin clean and I couldn't pass it up. He said he got it from Japan. Do you guys know anything else about this wheel? I've just never seen one like it.

the t3d

P B4 A
Authorized Seller

alcyon

Authorized Seller
I've seen those before, but even that one has the cruise buttons on it. So I wonder if the most basic option models had the wheel without the buttons.
Yes must be the basic options. My Toyota Soarer GT Twin Turbo L has no buttons on the steering wheel, but I I do have electric powered seat, lumbar control, and cruise control Stalk. Shown with my finger is the cruise control stalk. 20200321_125440.jpg

the t3d

P B4 A
Authorized Seller
Yes must be the basic options. My Toyota Soarer GT Twin Turbo L has no buttons on the steering wheel, but I I do have electric powered seat, lumbar control, and cruise control Stalk. Shown with my finger is the cruise control stalk. View attachment 83176
Oh okay. That makes more sense. I eliminated cruise control so this wheel is perfect. I may install it today actually. Thanks for the added clarification.