***SM Member Horsepower List***

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Authorized Seller
someone should update the list! i dynoed 612 rwhp, at sin city show down, 1jz-gte stock head and block just cams fuel system and a pea shooter gt3528r

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Authorized Seller
i don't remember the torque number but these are on crower 264 cams, stock valves retainers & springs, i don't even think the dyno sheet said what the torque numbers were,

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
The dyno sheet was laughing inside.............:biglaugh:

JK, I loved my 1jz with my 35r. As for the updates. Bryan does it when he gets a chance.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Authorized Seller
jay! you know the 35r is the shit! look i caught up to you i'm only 2 rwhp lower than you :biglaugh: haha i think its time to retire the 35r tho, maybe bigger? we will see :aigo:, the mk4 has taken all the time away from the mk3

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I just retuned mine a couple of weeks ago and made 616rwhp and 567rwtq @ 22psi. I'm running methanol and 93 octane. My 35r made 543 @ 25psi on the 1jz. What boost was you running to make six hundred horses? Congrats either way. That's very very impressive.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Authorized Seller
I just retuned mine a couple of weeks ago and made 616rwhp and 567rwtq @ 22psi. I'm running methanol and 93 octane. My 35r made 543 @ 25psi on the 1jz. What boost was you running to make six hundred horses? Congrats either way. That's very very impressive.
you are making power at a ease, at 22 psi!, i'm maxed out at 32 psi with the 35r and this was on straight race gas no mixes i drained teh gas tank completely and it was refilled with race gas but it is a fun little car i was very suprised it hit 612, i was thinking along the lines around 575 or so i should see you in the 700's! with full race gas jay! you need to do it!

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Authorized Seller
Just saw this. Here's my dyno from '04. (before vpc and rps header)

391 rwhp /378 rwtq at 17psi - stock block, SP63, MAF Translator (I wasn't tuning...bad a/f's = motor didn't make it), 720cc inj, SAFC2, etc.

Made a lot more power on the vpc, but never dynoed it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
you are making power at a ease, at 22 psi!, i'm maxed out at 32 psi with the 35r and this was on straight race gas no mixes i drained teh gas tank completely and it was refilled with race gas but it is a fun little car i was very suprised it hit 612, i was thinking along the lines around 575 or so i should see you in the 700's! with full race gas jay! you need to do it!
I could make seven hundred pretty easily except that I'm on stock fuel lines. I've just about maxed them out. I plan on redoing my entire fuel system in the spring.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Sweet, I'll take the lowest 2jz spot

Stock twins, 18 psi, fmic, 3" exhaust

I wish I would of done the spring mod put gas in and crank the boost.. but sold it to soon :(

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Authorized Seller
Contributor
List updated. Eric, I need a sheet to put you on here bud.

If I forgot you or messed up something, let me know via PM. It'll get fixed quicker that way :)

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Authorized Seller
np i will get a picture of the dyno sheet, its been in the car and i haven't really cleaned it out since vegas i'll take some pics today thanks!

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Authorized Seller
Well I guess im cool enough to make this list now

422whp 401tq @17psi

Rebuilt GTE
Probes,prepped rods, arps, hks 2mm hg,arps,stock head
JT56 Turbo
RC 550's, Walboro,Aeromotive FPR
Maft pro-speed denisty,boost control
Inovative lm-1 + xd-16 gauge
W-58 spec 3+, fidanza,jaws gear 1piece al.

Last edited:

Viggs

Slow t67 1j
Authorized Seller
Woah Fuzz, I see a lot more potential there, pull fuel...especially where everything dips around 4200rpm and that should help make things more linear. But those are still good numbers on a mustang dyno.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
:( my wimpy 7m and 272's is no more on the list. Time to get my ass in gear and install the Boss Sr. sitting on the shelf and get some new #'s.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Authorized Seller
Good Job Fuzz!

How much boost?
Thanks

Oops, forgot to mention it but it peaked at 17psi

Woah Fuzz, I see a lot more potential there, pull fuel...especially where everything dips around 4200rpm and that should help make things more linear. But those are still good numbers on a mustang dyno.
Yea as you can tell im not tuned, and also when it dips theres a boost issue there, as my boost would drop to 10psi in the dip and climb back up to 17psi at the peak. I use the maft-pro for boost control but i hate to say it but ive just about given up on it and ive been thinking about getting something else to control boost.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
Definately needs a tune Aaron, but congrats non the less. George didn't make as much as you and he has a t67. I tuned it, which could be the problem, but he only made 409 @ 17 psi. His pull lots a lot cleaner than yours which is why a tune will help you out a lot. Good luck.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
I'm still on the 7m list @ number 9 lol.... Come on guys, get those numbers up. Mine were posted a year and a half ago.

Torque

Authorized Seller
I just dynoed 471hp and 402 lbft of torque at 23psi. Mods were entirely stock 1jz engine, a pt63 turbo, 550cc injector, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, drewgo manifold, and 2.5 inch intercooler piping hot side and 3 inch cool side.

bigdaddygrip

Authorized Seller
392.whp 330wtq @ 14psi 1.5 jzgte 264 BC cams 550cc 2j injectors 93 octane + Meth Map-Ecu 2 T67 turbo .58 a/r

Special Thanks goes out to Jay/Suprahero, slo_sc3, Zazzn, Arron/ driftmotion, and David / Evan PolkPerformance

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
HalsupraMK3 made 522 whp at tx2k10 at 23 psi with the car breaking up badly from old/gapped too big plugs. Changed the plugs later at the track and ran 25/26 psi and it ran much better.

Waiting on peter to post the dyno graphs and I will post here for Hal when I get them. Car has a SP Billet 71, BC cams, wiseco pistons, stock rods and AEM. Its my old 7m from the burgandy car I had at TX2k8, and the internals haven't been touched since. Engine has 50K miles on it since build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDMgbo2pRgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmW3z0HyagA

Hal Mcdonald, left hand side.

Boosted Supra

G4+ Link 7MGTE 6765
Authorized Seller
Contributor
This is old but current

531rwhp @21psi, no torque rating. AEM, SP63, 40 over JE's, Crower rods, stock crank, webcams 244, stock head, SP manifold, SP down pipe and mid pipe, apexi GT-spec cat-back, aeromotive 1000, greddy 660cc, apexi 3 row innercooler

Attachments

isnms

United States of America
Authorized Seller
Contributor
318HP/364TQ, 15psi
Mods:
• k&n fipk • cartech ic series 2 • defcon ic hardpipes • bosch 110 & blitz ss • lexus afm • pte 550 injectors • ct26 50trim no clip • becauseican 3"dp • exhaust depot 3" high flow cat • raptor 3" cat back • magnaflow 12198 • arp head studs • cometic mls • je pistons • crower rods • clevite bearings • ngk plugs • msd 8.5mm • ati super damper • spec stage2 clutch • fidanza aluminum flywheel • mkiv-tt fuel pump • aeromotive afpr • hks tt • hks evc iv • greddy rebic lc cpu-ii • zeitronix zt-2 • g-tech pro rr • prosport fp gauge •

I still have some room to improve. My made my street tune for around 11A/F but on the dyno it dipped deep into the 10's.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
^You've got a little room for more power; but, hey.....10's are safe!

I like seeing how the AFR's affect the EGT's. I wish I was setup to log EGT's. :(

I'm headed to the dyno on the 28th. I'll be looking to reclaim a spot on the list. ;)

isnms

United States of America
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I didn't do any tuning on the dyno, just two runs for results. I did my street tuning for low 11's. It showed richer on the dyno.
Good luck on your session. My results should get me into 24th spot :D

paradox616

Authorized Seller
411.5rwhp (306.9rwkw) 379.6ft/lb (514.8nm)

7mgte, more or less stock rebuilt motor, cometic/arps, 3 angle valve grind T61 @ 16psi 3" turbo back exhaust, haltech e6x 835cc injectors & walbro 255, 600x300 intercooler

on boost its about 11.8:1 afr

Last edited:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
Here's mine from today. 367 HP/345 TQ. Something started to break-up at 15.5 psi so I decided to stop. There's more to be had; but, this will get me back on the list. :)

Engine: 7MGTE

Mods: JT62 @ 15 psi, PTE550's, Walbro, AFPR, Maft-Pro, Fidanza FW, Fan Delete, Extrude Honed Intake Manifold, DM IC, 2.5" IC Pipe, Blitz Elbow, 3" SuperDragger, Test Pipe.

Last edited:

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Last edited:

paradox616

Authorized Seller
This list needs updating :p

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Just got off the dyno today, made 408.1 hp, 386tq at 17psi on a dyno dynamics unit. Using 92 pump gas on my 7M

[THUMB]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/toyotanos/1991%20Toyota%20Supra/DSC00217.jpg[/THUMB]

Mods- LIPP Boss Sr. 61mm p-trim TBB turbo, greddy 720's, mk4 TT pump, afpr, 2.5" hardpipes, 3" IC, tanabe hyper medallion, test pipe, divorced downpipe, custom FFIM, AEM EMS, AEM tru-boost, built bottom end, spec stage 3+ clutch.
Interesting, Near identical set-up and very similar numbers, torque and hp.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
Indeed- I thought the same thing when I got back that day. How thick is your I/C? Mine is only 3" but I will be running E-85 soon. Tuner says there's 50HP in timing alone pulled at this boost, let alone the fact I can run more boost and we can lean it out a little more (running 11:1 right now, just for safety).

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Authorized Seller
Once this gets updated, one will have to be at around 350 hp minimum to get on the list. Raising the bar baby...raising the bar...! :D