Rip vansupra aka Don from vancover

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
Don was a great friend and was the biggest hoarder of rare parts for the mk3 at one point he had 21 supras lol. Me a randy at bic got him into the supra game. I really have so much to say but it's just to much for me right now.......rip good buddy

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Authorized Seller
What happened?
He last logged in here Nov.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
I talked with him 3 weeks ago he seemed ok but hits my hart bad I spent month at his place just hanging out fixing his horde of mk3s ... still remember when he showed up at my place 2 days after I gave him a ride in my mk3 with the biggest silly turbo from a tractor trailer lol tucker would not spool ever lol

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Authorized Seller
Or the day I bought the last mk3 off the line in canada he didn't believe me but I showed him. He took a ferry over just to see me having a beer looking at my wonderful buy that he was so jealous of. He did hold the Canadian record of highest hp supra 780 back in 2005.

debrucer

It's about the journey
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Don was a great friend and was the biggest hoarder of rare parts for the mk3 at one point he had 21 supras lol. Me a randy at bic got him into the supra game. I really have so much to say but it's just to much for me right now.......rip good buddy
I'm sorry for your loss, our loss, perhaps. What was his nickname here, "Don from Vancover" doesn't seem to find it. I'd like to look over his posts and see if I remember him. I've been here for years, but I do come and go, and I know so few names. Geez. I'm an old man... and crying.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Authorized Seller
Contributor
I'm sorry for your loss, our loss, perhaps. What was his nickname here, "Don from Vancover" doesn't seem to find it. I'd like to look over his posts and see if I remember him. I've been here for years, but I do come and go, and I know so few names. Geez. I'm an old man... and crying.
@VanSupra

This was his handle, logged in end of nov. last :(

Reactions: debrucer

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Authorized Seller
Sorry to hear the news. Sounds like he made quite the impact on you :) must of been an amazing person.

plaaya69

86.5 Turbo Converted Supra
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Sorry to hear about that. I bought some Supra parts from him 2 years ago for my build and he was a great person to do business with. RIP

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Authorized Seller
Wow, sad news. I think I bought a part or two from him over the years. I definitely recognize the screen name.

@NashMan thank you for letting us know and I'm sorry for your loss. If there's anything we can do, please let us know.

-Andy

TobyCat

Authorized Seller
Oh man, that's some sad news. Don was a standup dude and was always around to help out. I've got pretty fond memories of him during PacNW, or the supra island mini meets. RIP buddy :(

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
Oh shit... This is horrible news. I remember I met Don I believe when I was in van way back in like 06 or 07. I was going to buy some 92 shadow grey interior off him too. That's so sad!! How old was he? Was it a heart attack?

Sorry to hear this...