RIP 32 souls who found out gun control, should be a steady hand.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Sad fact is that the number of people who are incapable of fending for themselves is increasing daily.

You need only look at what happened during Katrina to see it clearly.

This shooting rampage is another wake up call that's going pretty much unheeded, and forcefully ignored. (They fire those willing to discuss it, and perhaps change the course for many.)

If you look back at known history, there have been serious disasters and government changes throughout time. Egypt, Rome, China, India, Persia, Khan, The Ottoman Empire, Incas and many, many more have all fallen, and what is damning is the condition of the citenzens of those "advanced" cultures are were very close to what we are now as the USA... The most privleged people on the planet for their time. (Or our time.)

When we celebrate corruption, ignore truth and embrace "entitlement" mentality, it's a sure sign our government is in for a rude awakening..

We have too much that others want. If we do not defend it, our very freedom will slip from our grasp, and be lost, or at the very least, very costly to recover.

50 years? 100? Are we going to last that long even? Who knows, but as a nation, we are cutting our own balls off, faster than our enemies could ever hope in fact.

Supracentral

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Adjuster said:
50 years? 100? Are we going to last that long even?
I give us anywhere between 20 and 30, at least that's when most people won't be able to avoid the fact that this grand experiment has ultimately failed.

In reality, I'm fairly certain future historians will draw the the line marked "Here lies the fall of the United States of America" sometime right around now, or perhaps in our recent past.

One thing is for certain, it's going to get very, very ugly before the lights go out.

Zazzn

OLD school
Authorized Seller
as long as you make guys avail to someone. Someone will use it....

Period.

Take away guns they will find another way... It's sad about the people that loss their lives for no reason over some nut job but... If we want guns in public we have to live with the penalties.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Authorized Seller
Contributor
Pretty much, anything can be a deadly weapon.

Guns are just more effective than other options in this case.

And having an audience/partipants who did not fight back in this case equalled 32 deaths.

Guns of any kind have NEVER killed anyone. (Same goes for rocks, sticks, arrows, cannons, explosives and all manner of weapons.)

People have been killing other people since Cain by the accounts of some, and basicly for a very long time. (Let's just agree that people have been killing those who have something they want, but don't want to work for from the start of recorded history.)

Call it war if you want, but it's basicly B&E on a grand scale.

And Zazzn, take away the guns from law abiding citizens, and you end up with the debacle we see here.

One armed citizen with a steady hand, and good aim would have ended this sooner rather than later. And saved lives in the process.

Thus:

Gun control is a steady hand.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Authorized Seller
I banned the two asshat spammers that brought this thread back to life. I also posted in this thread 8 years ago and was funny reading that I was thinking about getting a gun for protection. I now have five pistols and two rifles. I also read where Ken was saying it took him seven weeks to get his ccw. It took me five minutes of paperwork and two days later they called me and said I was approved. I've been a licensed ccw since then. Carry on.